Chapter 7

"hurting.. it's hurting!" She cried loudly.

"Baby, try to relax your body. You will not feel any pain." He said and gently kissed her left cheek.

Nothing was really helping Zoya. She clutched the bed sheets tightly and closed her eyes in best ever possible manner. She went numb from the amount of pain she was in.

"Jaan, you can stop me anytime if it's not bearable" He said to her with utmost care.

As he was attempting hard to penetrate, he realized her to be tight! Even though she was ready for the task, there was no way for him to penetrate her without further damage to his manhood, which, he realized, was caused by her tightness. But still he was trying his best to enter.

"Ahhh!!!!! I am not... being able to...pls.. Aaaaaahhhhhhh." Zoya screamed on top of her lungs.

Aditya immediately stopped himself further and quickly hugged her.

"Not a problem, jaan! Calmed yourself down.. Look, I have stopped" He kept murmuring until her breathing came back to normal.

He knows that this problem generally occur when the vagina owner is not feeling relaxed and so the muscles are tight. He moreover knows that gradually everything will be good.

He gave her a peck on her forehead and covered themselves in a duvet before sleeping.

***

In their second night of the honeymoon, Aditya taught his wifey how she should undressed him. She obeyed him and removed his tie before running her fingers around her shoulder. Zoya then unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest. He was in heaven. He loves it when his clothes fall down for her.

His husband now pulled her closer as he was horny. He said her to remove her own dress as well as he could not resist his eyes to see her. She shyly at first removed the white mini-dress by pulling it over her head, then she removed her bra with a blush. Then, finally her underpants, so that she stood naked save for the slippers on her feet.

The main visual treat lay in her slim body and her big breasts and her long legs. There she was undressed, and the best of all was a completely shaved womanhood; no hair at all; completely bald. He never saw anything so beautiful in his entire life other than his wife.

She was wet he guess from her anticipation of what was going to occur that night. They were breathing heavily. He harshly pinned her to the wall and started kissing her lips madly. She loved it too he guessed as she reciprocated with joy! When they were out of breath, they pulled apart.

His wife is pleasing to his eyes and her intimate parts are what he can always shamelessly stare at. He then played with her breasts and nipples, which are hard as rocks and standing straight out. Oh my God! He could feel his manhood as it was bursting at the seems it wanted in her so bad. She was so wet, and so was he.

Aditya made her lie on the bed and he moved down and licked her womanhood like an ice cream cone. His tongue found her clit and as he licked she started to cum and she came more and more as he licked. It tasted so good!

Then, he took the best position that allows him the most control over the rhythm of the task so that he can last as long as needed for sexual bliss to take over.

He also knows that not only the Control is important but capturing the moments of her ecstasy is the key to an awesome 'love making'.

He wanted the ability to be able to watch her face, her mouth opening, the ability to kiss her at those high moments are priceless. He wanted to watch her mouth, her tongue, watch when her eyes closed or when she looked at him like he is the only thing that matters in this moment right now.

However, again, no orgasm because of lack of cooperation.! Zoya again could not be able to cooperate fully in the time of orgasms. She felt helpless as she thought that she failed to satisfied him properly. But Aditya did not mind because her pleasure is more important to him than his own.

***

In the third day of their honeymoon, Aditya and Zoya went to Sky Diving. He was extremely excited for the adventure that he made Zoya and himself to reach one hour early before the exact timing. It was an awesome experience for both of them. In the evening, they had roamed around in a beach hand in hand.

Aditya and Zoya were in their own zone. They had clicked many pictures in order to capture their priceless moments of the honeymoon. When they returned home at night, they were extremely tired. They cuddled each other in the bed as they had found solace in their partners arms. They slept hugging each other's bodies.

In the fourth day of their honeymoon, Aditya and Zoya went for scuba diving. Again a soul satisfying experience. After that, they went to Casela nature park in the afternoon. They went for shopping for a couple of hours in the evening. He carried all the shopping bags for her like a true gentleman. They again clicked a lot of pictures throughout the day. At night, he wrapped his arms around her and she let her head rest upon his chest and slept.

***

Aditya woke up by the sunlight hitting on his eyelids. He saw his wife is sleeping on his chest. It was their fifth day in Mauritius. He gently placed her head on her pillow as he peck her left cheek.

Aditya went to the bathroom, intending to bathe. He closed the bathroom door but did not lock it. He turned on the water in the bathtub so that the tub should start filling. He felt so lucky to woke up seeing his love.

While the tub filled, he went to nearer the sink to brush his teeth. He saw his reflection in the mirror and thought that the smile exist on his lips only for her. He mentally thanked God to gift Zoya to him.

After brushing his teeth, he directly went to the bathtub and stopped the running tap. Then, he entered the bathtub. He sat naked in the tub and enjoyed the warmth of the water. He sat there with his legs stretched ahead of him.

He heard Zoya's footsteps moving outside the bathroom, in their bedroom. 'OMG! my love, woke up.' His mind uttered. He thought that it would be nice to sit and relax in this water with his nude wife. What an pleasant thought! He wanted to enjoy this moment with her in their lovely honeymoon.

"Zoya!" he called.

"Yes?" she said, stepping closed to the door outside. "Did you call me?"

You must be courageous, he told himself. You have no reason to fear her. She is your wife dude. He braced himself and said, "Come in!"

He heard her hesitate, and she said, "I should come in?"

"Yes!" he called. "Come in!"

She said, "Are you sure? Are you-?" (bathing?) she thought.

"Yes!" he answered to both her questions.

They had showered together before too. But everytime the excitement is different. Zoya nervously opened the door and came in. She stood close to the door as she saw that he was naked in water. From that distance she could see only the upper parts of his body.

He noticed that she made a "pony-tail" on her hair. She was wearing one of his white shirts and a pair of black slippers. Zoya's perfect body were so desirable to him. He calmly admired her, and she looked back at him. He felt that she was blushing.

He began having a penile erection as he looked at her only in his shirt loveliness. He was sure she could not see his swollen manhood from where she stood.

"Come," he said and smiled. "Stop looking like a shy little girl."

To be Continued...

How was the chapter?

Second update of the week!  🎉🎉

If you like this chapter, do hit the star button. Let me know your precious views in the comment section as your love always motivates me to write.

Next update, next week :)

Taiha