Oh yeah, today is Nikolas and I's 24th birthday and our party, planned by Wyatt and Ava, was at Noah's club. Which reminds me, on Noah and I's date a few months back, he told me that he and all his siblings owned the clubs and alternated nights, which would explain why Nikolas was always able to get inside the VIP area with his 'special connections'.

"Black or purple?"

"Well, the colors are black and gold." Wyatt deadpans. 

"Seb, what do you think? Black or purple, huh?" Nikolas asks his nephew, crouching down to his seat. Sebastian, as if he was carefully reviewing the options, pushes a finger to his bottom lip and cocks his head slightly to the side.

"Black." His small voice says, smiling widely at his uncle.

"Genius in the making." Nikolas offers Sebastian a high five, which he gladly accepts, before returning back to his brothers side. Nikolas slides the button down over his undershirt before gazing up and down at me. 

"Why do you look like you haven't even attempted to get dress?" He asks me with a blank expression. I laugh before shrugging.

"Because I haven't?" 

"Can you hurry up? We are leaving in twenty minutes."

"You're still deciding what to wear!"

"Sorry to say it but you don't move the same way you did five months ago. Now, go upstairs and get dressed. I'll watch Sebastian."

I roll my eyes but go upstairs nevertheless. I am dressed in about two minutes since Nikolas and I were matching and I just watched him to choose what color we would be wearing tonight. I didn't care enough to put any type of make up on except what I usually do -- some clear lip gloss and mascara -- since practically all makeup makes my skin feel weird, especially lipstick. I hate the way that feels. I pin half of my hair up and leave the rest out. My hair was starting to get too long, so I make a mental reminder to cut it later. Once it gets past my shoulders, I always automatically crop it right back to my shoulder because it was the perfect length for me to do any type of styles with my texture. 

I overlook my self in my mirror. I was wearing a black sleeveless dress that made me thankful for my boob size because if they were any smaller, this dress would be falling to my waist. It hugged my skin, which proudly showed off my growing baby bump. My cheeks were already looking fuller, especially when I smiled. 

Not that I was complaining. I love being pregnant. The only problem I have a problem with is the swollen feet and morning sickness. I hated feeling nauseous and I hated when my feet got so swollen that it was painful to walk. If pregnancies excluding those two things then I would be perfectly content. 

"Mommy." Sebastian's voice makes me turn. Instead of being in the door way near the floor, he was looking at me horizontally from the top of the door. He smiles, showing off his teeth and dimples before his small hands grip the threshold. 

"Wyatt, don't drop my son or I'll kick your ass." 

"Woah mamas, it's just me. I got him." Noah laughs, stepping into the doorway, bringing Sebastian to his hip. 

"Happy Birthday!" Noah says. Sebastian attempts to repeat him, but his inability to pronounce certain letter prevented it from sounding remotely anything like what his father previously said.