chapter 7 - My Brother's Keeper

Start from the beginning

From 4.02 "Memorial", outside the high school, Elena bit Matt on the wrist, feeding.

Liv: (voice over) "Then there's Elena. She's one of us now."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", in Alex/Elena's room, Elena and Damon were sitting on the bed, holding hands.

Alex: (voice over) "And everything she used to feel has changed."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", on the porch of the Gilbert House, Elena and Stefan were sitting together.

Stefan looked at Elena. "Your feelings for him have been magnified. I can't do this, Elena. Not anymore."

"I know," Elena told him.

Alex was listening, tears in her eyes. Liv sat next to her, wrapping her arm around Alex's shoulder's comfortingly, lying her head on her shoulder. Alex was grateful for her being there for her.

Stefan: (voice over) "Their brother is the key to finding the Cure."

From 4.03 "The Rager", in the classroom, Connor rolled up his sleeve to show Jeremy his tattoo. "I call this a Hunter's Mark. The more I kill, the more it grows. It's invisible to anyone but another Hunter, or a Potential Hunter."

From 4.05 "The Killer", in Town Square, the tattoo appeared on Jeremy's hand.

Jeremy: (voice over) "And I"m not the only one who can see it."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", in the school hallway, Eliza, Matt, Jeremy and Nicola stood together.

Nicola looked at Jeremy's tattoo. "Since when did you get that?"

Jeremy looked at her in shock. "You can see it? It showed up after Connor died. He said that I was a Potential. That's why I could see his Mark."

"So, what are you saying?" Nicola asked.

From 3.07 "Ghost World", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Ghost Vampire 3 lunged for Nicola. Nicola spun around, slashing her sword through his neck, decapitating him. Ghost Vampire 4 lunged toward Nicola. Nicola spun around to stab him in the heart, taking it out, letting him fall to the floor on his knees. She swung the sword through his neck, decapitating him, splashing a bit of blood onto her face.

Nicola: (voice over from 4.06 We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes) "That I'm a Potential?"

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", in the exhibit, Nicola walked away from Jeremy.

Jeremy turned after her. "You can't just pretend that you didn't see it." Nicola looekd over her shoulder to look at him. "I tried."

Nicola walked away, leaving.

Kaylin: (voice over) "But we want to protect her."

From 3.22 "The Departed", in the hospital, Nicola laid on the operating table. There was a wound in her neck from her surgery, right over her carotid artery.

Kaylin: (voice over) "She's just healing from her sickness. We'll do anything to keep her out of it."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", in the foyer of the Lockwood Mansion, Jeremy decapitated Chris, killing him. He looked at his arm, watching the Mark grow.

Stefan: (voice over) "But I'll stop at nothing to make Alex and Elena human again."

----~----

Day One

Morning - Woods