War between Humans and Angels - CH 10

Mulai dari awal

Rina smiled before standing up then grabs her clothes as she dressed herself in her clothes. "Can you keep this secret form the crew? I'll tell them when I'm ready." She asked with an smile. "I can Rin-ya." With that Rina unlocked the door then walked out of the room only see Bepo who been listening to the whole thing. "You heard everything?" The bear lower his head. "I'm Sorry.. I was going tell the captain there is an island.. I did not mean to over heard you..." Bepo wasn't happy himself how can anyone do that to her? Rina hugged the bear. "It's fine Bepo. Just don't tell the others okay?" She asked with an smile kissing the bear's cheek before walking away leaving Bepo with Law. "Captain? What the plan?" He asked as Law stared at Bepo with an smirk. "We'll think of something. I'm not going let my angel suffer no more." He said.

As the yellow sub surface to the island it's been while since she seen an island. She was hopping they might stay for while. As she climbed out of the sub onto the land itself. "Have you guys!" She waved as the crew went off to get supplies for the ship. As Rina head over to the amusement park she wanted to ride the Ferris wheel for long time she love amusement parks then sudden an cloaked figure grabs her then pulls her to the Ferris Wheel she was pushed inside the ride as the cloaked figure stood there. "Who are you?" She asked. he removed the cloak it was her father. "What do you want?" She asked. "I have want have fun with my little girl. Come on Rina. Come home. I'll call off the bounty. Only if you come home and never see those pirates again." He said with an dark smirk. "I'll not return home!" She shouted. "Now Rina you don't want cause an war between humans and angels do you? That only reason I married your mother to stop this war. You can't love an human! It's forbidden!" He remind her as Rina growled only if those rules wasn't written! "He just save me like he did before!" She shouted. "Oh the kingdom is not going be on Earth my daughter. Your returning to Heaven. Not our kingdom." He smirked. "He will not followed us into the skies" As the Ferris Wheel stopped her father pulled his hood up then started at Rina. "You have until night fall. If you don't come I'll sent one of the guards." He warned before leaving the park.

Rina try to hold back her tears the girl broke down crying she did not have choice did she?! the girl stood up as she ran out of the park . She can't let the crew know she can't even tell Law this one! she wanted to protect them she did not want an war breaking out between humans and angels. As she ran she bumped into one of the strawhats who was also docked on the same island the person she bumped into was Sanji. "WOHA pretty lady!" He  had hearts in his eyes as he notices Rina was crying. "What wrong pretty lady?" He asked. "H-He going...." She can't stay it as she notices Law and Luffy walking this way 'GREAT what I JUST NEED IT!' she can't tell him! she can't. "He want? Did someone hurt you?! If they did I'll kick their ass!" Sanji grabs hold on Rina. "Is that angel that you told us about?" Luffy pointed out as Law stared at Rina and Sanji there was jealousy again. . He did not like anyone touching her.

"Sanji. I'm fine.. I just ran into some bad people.. I shake them off" She explained before standing up. "Are you sure my princess?" He asked. "Yes. Thanks for worrying about me." She give an smile. Law knew that was fake smile she was hiding something. Sanji knew this also his princess was hiding something also. "Captain!" Rina shouted as she ran over to Law clinging to his arm. "Rin-ya.." Sanji blinked his princess belongs to that GUY?! OH WHY! "Why dose an pretty girl like her go with for him!" He was heartbroken also. "Let have an cookout on the beach with the strawhats" She asked Law sighed. "Fine." Sanji was glad to cook for her. "Anything you wish for my dear!" He heads off into town to pick up some food for the cookout. "Just stay away from the cook?" He smirked. "Oh someone is jealous.." Rina teased Law pick her up into his arms. "Damn right." He whispered before carrying her off to the Amusement Park why did he come back here for? she did not want be here after what happen with her and father. "What wrong?" He stared down at her. "N-Nothing.. Let have some fun!" He dragged Law inside the park Law's hand gripped her hands as they have some fun

As night fallen everyone on was the beach even Shachi and Penguin was drunk off this asses. Zoro was drinking too much also. Rina just shake her head Luffy was eating alot of meat even stealing other people food. "LUFFY! That was mine!" Usopp shouted at his captain Luffy was laughing. "Baka strawhat.." Rina mutter before staring into the skies she knew it's was time she needed to sneak away before they notices her as she heads to the forest grounds. As she reached the open forest there was an guard waiting for her. "Good princess you came alone.." The male guard walked over to Rina. "Let go." As both of them summoned their wings then flew off into the skies.

~*~

Meanwhile back on the beach. "Rina is missing" Robin said not seeing the angel anywhere. Everyone stopped as they notices the princess was missing where did she go? back on sub? "Maybe she went back inside the sub" Shachi said with an drunken grin on his face. "I did not see her go inside the sub" Bepo said with an worried on his face. "I knew something was wrong." Sanji said lighting up his cigarette. "She wasn't acting as something was alright.." He explained. "I notice that myself." Law said he wonder if something happen to his angel! As piece of paper fallen from the sky Bepo catches the paper. It's was letter from Rina. "Umm Captain!" Bepo give the letter to his captain as Luffy and others looked also.

'Dear Law and Heart pirates.

I'm sorry for leaving like this.. I can't stay with you no more. You can't followed me where I'm going. The kingdom in the sky. It's off limited to humans. My father visit me today and told me to return to the kingdom in the sky to save the humans from fallen into wars. I don't want anyone getting killed because of me.. With this my bounty will disappear. You need worried about me.. I hope we'll meet again... take care.. All of you.. 

PS. Law.. I'm sorry for telling you everything. I felt like you needed to know..

Sign Rina'

Law growled at the letter before  throws it on the ground he stared at the sky. "RINA!" He shouted into the sky. Luffy grabs the letter he remember how he gotten to the skypie. "Hey.. Do you guys think we can fly again?" Luffy asked. Nami and Usopp stared at Luffy. "Maybe we can.. I'm not sure how that would work out." Nami explained with an frown. "Hey! don't worried about it! I can make the sunny fly!" Franky said.