Her Wings Return - CH 9

Rina decided to take a midnight walk since Law did not want her go since the cuddling this evening.  Once she walked out of the forest onto the cliff side facing the open sea she don't remember the last time she used her wings only if they returned to her. She been trying for the last two years to fly but ended up failing as she closes her eyes as she tries to forces on her powers as sudden she started to float off the ground as the wind was catching her. Then pair of white wings appeared on her back as she takes off into the skies she finally gotten her wings back the feathers fallen from her glowing bright wings as she lite up the night sky then landed on to an white fluffy cloud as she sat there as the cloud passed through the skies. As she glazed into the night sky then started singing.

Wishing on a dream that seems far off Hoping it will come today Into the starlit night Foolish dreamers turn their gaze Waiting on a shooting star But What if that star is not to come Will their dreams fade to nothing? When the horizon darkens most We all need to believe there is hope

Is an angel watching closely over me? Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me but There's a hole within my soul What will fill this emptiness inside of me? Am I to be satisfied without knowing I wish then for a chance to see Now all I need (desperately) Is my star to come...

As the cloud passed through the forest ground she lay on her stomach staring down into the forest as she keep on singing the song.

Law did not feel warm no more he woke up to see Rina wan't next to him. "Now where did she  go?" He asked himself only hear singing that voice. He stared up at the sky only see bright white wings that lite up the night sky. "RINA?!" He shouted at the angel as she leap down off the ground then grabs Law's hand. "Hold on." She said as Law wrapped his arms around her as she taken off into the skies with him on her back. The wings are more beautiful. "You finally got them back?" he asked. "Yeah just now." She answer him. "Do you want fly along with me?" She asked plucking the feather off her back as she blew on the feather as the feather transformed into alot  of them then sudden Law had black wings on his back.

"Black wings. Perfect." She teased. Law was amused by his new wings he smirked at Rina who was teasing him. "How long this last Rin-ya?" He asked. "As long I can control them." She said before flying off as Law followed after her he wasn't use of flying or using his wings. "This so beautiful up here" He can't believe how everything look different from the skies. "Rin-ya? Don't tell Shachi or Penguin about this. They will get jealous." He warned her before grabbing her hand. "I wasn't going too." She landed on another cloud as Law joined her. "I wish i can do this all time.." He pulled Rina into his arms before kissing her. "I can do that Captain." She smiled.

They sat up on the cloud until morning broke. "Let go before the crew notices we're missing" As she grabs Law's hand then lead him back to the ground his wings vanished from his back same with Rina. "Don't tell Strawhat-ya also." He did not want that boy giving him flying lessons. "Hehe fine" As she heads back where the heart pirates was getting ready to sail off. "Morning!" Penguin greeted them with an smile. "Jean will have food ready soon!" He shouted as Rina ran off to the sub as she gotten inside the sub at least she will not be sleeping alone no more. Rina heads inside the kitchen to see what Jean was making  before she can ask anything the sub started to rock. "Are we under attack?!" As Jean grabs hold of Rina from hurting herself.

She felt an familiar energy aura this can't?! the girl ran out of the kitchen as she popped out of the sub as she  notices Law and Yume fighting with each other.  'How did she fine me?!' she figure it was the wings. "YUME! That enough! What do you want now?!" She shouted as the winged guard stare down at the princess. "Your father. This order. If you want see your lover again or your crew again. You will return to White Kingdom and stay there." She explained. What was her father planning now?! was the wanted poster enough?!

"I thought that what the wanted poster was for! To some people to catch me!" She growled at her. "Yeah that was the mean reason. But  things had changed. Your kingdom been taken over by an other kingdom. They'll not leave until you're married to their prince." She explained. "WHAT?!" Law had an frown on his face. "No she mine!" He grabs Rina as Strawhat's ship came into view. "I hate to do this.. But Room" He wrapped Rina in an bubble she vanished she was sudden on Luffy's ship. "DAMN IT LAW! NO" she shouted as the strawhat was confuse why Rins was on his ship. "Strawhat-ya.. Get out here and take Rina with you!" He order as Luffy  nodded his head before telling Franky to use Coup de Burst to fly away. "LAW!" Rina screamed as tears ran down her face.

"You think that going stop ---" As Law went back to his fight with Yume. "I don't know what you're planning. I doubt the kingdom is over ruled. It's sounds like an trap to me." Law used Room on Yume then  Shambles on the guard having her body pinned to an tree. "HEY!" She growled at Law. "You'll stay put.." As he raced to his sub as he entered through the doors. "Set sail!" He shouted as the sub went under water hoping to fine the Sunny and Rina also.

~*~

Rina flopped on the ground in tears. "Taffie is stronger then he looks." Nami explained. "Taffie?" Rina giggled at his nick name. Now she had an whole new way to tease her lover. "But who was that winged person?" Robin asked. "Oh that Yume.. She one my Royal guards." She explained" ROYAL GUARDS?!" Nami and Brook said together. "Your a Princess?!" Luffy did not know that he was very happy to hear that. ."I guess I shouldn't hide it no more.. I'm angelic princess of White Kingdom of the heavens." As she explained. "YOU NEED JOIN MY CREW!"  Luffy wasn't going back down now. "I'm ready in a pirate crew! LUFFY!" Luffy hugged her laughing. "Shishishi! I'm  sure that heart guy can understand!" Sudden Rina vanished from Luffy's grip into Law's arms. "She off limited Strawhat-ya." Law smirked. "See i'm owned by Taffie." Law stared at Rina with an frown. "What with that nick name?" He frowned. "What.." She giggled as she called him 'Taffie' again. "Don't call me that Rin-ya!" He growled.  "Taffie!" She teased him before running off. 

Luffy was laughing so hard he was holding his stomach. "I'm going punish you.. Get back here!" He chased after he chased her into the Library only see her summoned her wings. "Oh no you don't!" He grabs her pulling her onto the sofa with him on top of her. "hehe Taffie got me." Law groan in annoyances. He smirked darkly before kissing Rina deeply he pushes his tongue into her mouth even know she was still virgin he wanted take her. He started on  her neck leaving love bites on her neck. "Don't make me take you Rin-ya. I been wanted to for long time." His hot breath on her ear she blushed deeply. "Next time.. I might.." He smirked before getting up leaving Rina in blushing mess.

"Let go back to the ship.." He grabs her hand then heads out of the library only get smirks by Nami. "You guys did not do it on the sofa?" Rina's face turned bright red. "NAMI!" She shouted at her before hiding her face in her hands. "Did what?" Luffy had an childish look on his face. "N-Nothing Luffy!" Rina mutter between her hands. As Law dragged his blushing lover back to his ship.