Battle of Marineford - CH 3

Been two days since that day back on the island they pose to be going to the New World but her captain had other plans. The angel sat in captain's room sitting on his bed the bed they both share together her captain was very protective of her. As the yellow sub moved through the waters heading to Marineford she founded an newspaper about Ace's public execution. This had her in tears she never meet the guy or whitebeard pirates themselves. But this was going too far for whitebeard pirates they're going attack Marineford to save their crew mate. The blue haired women lay back in the bed with the paper over her face she kept telling herself this wasn't happening.

"But Captain! Are you sure!" Penguin did not like the idea having them going to Marineford

"Shut up Penguin. I have an bad feeling. We going" Law cut off his crewmate from saying anything else he heads back to his own room only see Rina asleep in the bed with the paper over her face. He reached over and takes the paper from her he notices her face was stained in tears was she crying over the newspaper? The girl was stirring in her sleep as she woke up sat up with an scared look on her face. "it's just an dream.. No an nightmare." Law stared at her. "What happen?" he asked. "Huh? Oh I just having an nightmare about my past.." That was all she said Law did not know much about her past fact he never asked her.

"You can tell me. When you're ready too." He kissed her forehead there was an knock on the door. "Captain! We're arriving at Marineford!" One of the crew mate said. "Okay! get ready to surface." He order as Rina pulled herself out of the bed as she followed her captain to the docks of the ship there was an mess of an fight bodies and wounded all over the place. There was an clown carrying an wounded strawhat and fishman. "Throw them here!" She shouted as Buggy stared down at the pretty women before him she had wings?! "Woah Lady! You have wings!" The clown was shocked. "Give them to us! I'm doctor!" Law shouted at the clown. "Why should I even?!" Buggy wasn't letting them go.

"They going die if they're not treated!" Rina shouted with an frown. "Ugh fine!" He thrown both Luffy and Jinbe at the crew as Jean catches them. Bepo takes Luffy from Jean then heads inside the ship as Law order to get things ready for Operation on both of them. Once Buggy threw Luffy's hat at Law he heads inside shutting the door behind him. Rina stood over Luffy with an lime green glow coming from her hands. "What is she doing?" Law was watching her. "Captain! Rina have healing powers!" Penguin shouted in shock. "Really? I decided to make her my nurse then for the crew." He smirked as Rina stared at Law. As she started to get weak the girl fallen over onto the grounds things got worst when ice started to go after them Bepo was freaking out Penguin and Shachi shouted at the bear.

"Rin-ya!" Law grabs hold of her to keep her from fallen all over the place. "C-Captain please. I did what I can do.. Only you can finished it." With that she pass out from using her healing powers too much. "I can do my angel." He placed her up against the wall of the sub he can't leave the room he was only doctor. He placed his gloves then started on Luffy as the crew of the crew helped the fishman. As hours passed Bepo was complain how hot it gotten inside the sub. Shachi and Penguin can agree with the bear one of them went to ask the captain if they can go up for while.

Once the ship resurface in the water the Kuja pirate ship was near them as Boa jumped onto the ship as she invited herself onto the ship. Shachi and Penguin was blushing how beautiful she was. "How is Luffy?" She asked.  As Law walked out of the cabin. "He alright. But I'm not sure if he going wake up any time soon. Only time can tell now." He explained. Boa was glad her love was going be alright when Rina woke up still inside the medical bay she stood up then heads out of the cabin herself the heat was getting to her also. Boa stared at the young women. "Your that winged lady." She pointed out. "Yeah I'm." as Law stared at Rina. "Are you alright now?" He asked. "I'm. I used too much my power at once. Luffy was very badly wounded. I did the best I can do." She explained.