forty-one : day one

hihi! update! happy new year !!!!

the next morning when we woke up, i wanted to go back to sleep. the tiredness from the flight is still not gone yet. and today is the day grayson and i are leaving for our honeymoon period. i dreaded to leave indigo and benson behind. my heart feels uneasy with the fact that i'm leaving them.

once we were ready, we left the room with our luggages. when we left the room, all of our family members were already at the dining table, eating their breakfast. indigo was in ethan's arms, drinking her milk from the bottle.

i have pumped before getting ready just now and poured them inside the storage bag. i placed them inside the freezer right after i filled them. i have told lisa about the milk and she understood quickly.

we had our breakfast and then, it was time for us to leave. i took indigo in my arms and hugged her tightly, kissing her face a few times. god, i'm gonna miss my little sunshine. then, i handed her to grayson who did the same. i picked benson up from the floor and did the same to him.

benson cupped my face and kissed my cheeks and planted a small kiss on my lips. he then wrapped his arms around my neck tightly. i rubbed his back, hugging him back as tightly.

"i'll miss you and i love you, mommy." he said softly, stroking my hair a little.

"i'll miss you and i love you too, baby. i'll come back in a week, okay?"

"okay, mommy."

he let me go before going to his dad. i grabbed my luggage and walked to the front door, grayson following behind me. i left before i can start crying. i'm a crybaby as you all know.

soon enough, grayson and i are in the back of the car with his driver in front. he told the driver where we were supposed to go and all the driver did was nod his head. grayson had pulled me to the middle seat. he had his arms wrapped around me and my head laid against his chest.

i could hear the way his heart beating against his chest. it was steady and calming in a way that i feel like falling asleep again. no, i can't sleep. i had slept enough.

his fingers slowly started playing with my hair, twirling it occasionally. i would also feel his lips on my head a few times. we made random conversations on our way there. i felt happy. now that i'm in his arms.

i couldn't help my eyes. as i was about to fall asleep, grayson's voice woke me up.

"babe, we're here. you can sleep once we've checked in." i nodded my head.

i got out from the car and was immediately hit by the cold wind. i shoved my hands into my pockets and walked in after grayson while the driver helps to take our bags out, handing them over to the bellboy.

my eyes were still half closed and i was lacking behind grayson. i saw him moving towards the reception counter. i decided to take a seat at the lounge area. as i was walking there, i accidentally bumped into someone, dropping my handbag on the floor.

"oh shit. i'm so sorry. i didn't see you there. i was rushing for time." his voice sounded oddly familiar and stood up.

i looked up to be met with the ocean blue eyes that i saw yesterday. brendon.

"brendon?"

"hey, reffda. how are you here? i didn't see you check into the hotel yesterday." he said, recalling yesterday.

"oh, i'm with my husband. he's checking in for us now. our kids are with the rest of the family. they decided to surprise us with a honeymoon break. and we're here to have our honeymoon."