forty : booked a hotel room

really, really sorry. but here's an update! 

two months has passed by very quickly and there's only one month left before grayson comes back. indigo is almost four months old now. she has grown bigger now since she drinks lots of milk. i have made a passport for indigo so that we can travel.

the dolan's family were planning to go to australia for a surprise visit for grayson. i was up for it, definitely. they were planning to go for a month and that's a little bit long. benson had just started school and it hasn't been long. he's going to have a school break in two weeks.

so, i made conclusion that i will go there in two weeks. so that benson could tag along. cameron decided to stay behind because she thinks that it would be troublesome for me to handle two kids on a flight.

i would be fine if we travel in a car because we don't have to walk here and there. but how do you travel to australia with car from the us?

i'm staying with cameron since she was alone. i still have a job to attend to and since cameron's not going to work for the whole month as she asked for a month of break, she's the one taking care of indigo.

zac has been doing well during all his photoshoots and he's already featured on one of the company's magazine. he was really happy about it and was proud of himself. he kept on complimenting on how good he looks in the pictures and i was glad that he's finally happy.

he had broken up with his girlfriend since he confronted her about what he had heard and all. it was heartbreaking. when he did broke up with her, he was not in the mood for his photoshoot and he didn't eat well. but all is good now. he seems to be smiling a lot and it was good to seem him happy.

i sat in front of my computer and looked at the photos of zac on the screen, selecting which picture suits to be in the magazine and also the clothing line's poster. i have been sitting here for the past three hours and it's honestly tiring me out because all the pictures turned out nice. i decided to take a little rest for a while and went to search on some things.

i did some shopping online for indigo and benson's clothes. i got some jackets for two of them and i'm hoping that the things will arrive just before we go to australia. as i was still looking up for things on the website, i saw a bouquet of flowers being placed by my side.

i turned my head to see my assistant standing there with a smile on her face.

"i picked this up from a delivery man outside the office. he wanted to enter but he didn't see anyone in the office. luckily, i arrived on time to take this from him. it was said to be for you." she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

i furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity. who could be giving me flowers again? it happened last time before and it stopped. is it happening again?

"oh, thanks. i'll check the letter on it later."

my assistant nodded her head and she left my office. i looked at the screen of my computer to see that my order is already in process so i left the page and went back to selecting zac's photo. the flower next to me caught my attention again. finally, i picked up.

the smell of roses filled my nose. an envelope was attached to it with a 'mrs dolan' written on it. i opened up the envelope and saw a card in there.