28 | Questionable Part-Time Job

A/N - Sexual Assault

●●●

●●●

Sitting in class, Al and I were explaining the current events on CNN to Jae and Crystal. They listened in as we gave them the typical run down of what the president was doing as well as any updates on the previous articles we read.

"All I'm saying is that cloning just sounds scary in general. Maybe we can help bring back extinct species but wait until it gets into the wrong hands." Al said as I drew on my notebook.

"Didn't they clone a monkey once?" I asked.

Daniel stumbled through the door. He wore a white dress shirt with a few buttons loose, revealing his toned chest as well as navy blue pinstripe slacks.

"Why does he look like he works at one of those host bars?"

"Hey Zack, what's up?" Daniel stumbled to his desk, smiling at Zack. He glanced at him before mumbling to himself.

"Woah, look at Daniel!"

"Why is he wearing a suit? It looks great on him though!"

"Isn't he drunk though?"

Daniel stumbled over to us as he stopped in front of my desk. Leaning towards me, I could smell the strong alcohol on his breath and clothes. I'd rather take the Axe body spray than this! He smells like the subway station back home, minus the urine smell.

"Autumn! You look nice today, did you get enough sleep?" Al chuckled before I glared at him. "What's wrong? Is something on your mind?"

"You know, I actually have some stuff do. I'll see you guys later." Storming away from my seat, I didn't want to get caught up in their affairs. The last time I tried to help someone was drunk, they clung onto me. It wasn't going to happen again...I hope.

***

"So, where did you run off to this time?" Al questioned as I rolled my eyes. The group turned their heads to look at me as I sighed.

"I walked off to the library to hide myself. The last thing I need is to play babysitter for a drunk kid." Taking a bite into my lunch, I witnessed Daniel get scolded by the dean.

"Where'd you drink at? A friend's house? Maybe a relative?" He took out a business card before handing it over to him.

"I-I kinda forgot where but hopefully this will help!" Looking down at the card, the Dean's eyes widened at it.

"YOU'RE PART OF AN ESCORT SERVICE?" His loud voice boomed. 

Heads snapped to look at them as my eyes widened. Was he that desperate for money? Why didn't he come to me? I could have hooked him up with an actual job!