The Magical Forest

The wind blows between my short black curls, as I sits at the end of a cliff. I drifts into sleep, and my pet bird cuddles with me. After an hour, I wake up to a loud roar, my bird, Andrew, started panicking, and chirping non-stop. I looks up and I see a stone monster, it's bright, hollow eyes make eye contact with me, I gasp, the monster roars again, and I get up as quickly as possible, and runs through a waterfall, his fluffy, curly hair quickly turns flat, straight, and wet. The stone beast lifts his hand and tries to slap me, it was close, it destroyed the waterfall, it rained temporarily, and the rain dissipated, I stumbled. I tripped on a rock, I turn around, the stone beast attacks again, I gasp, as the beast's hand gets closer to me. Then I heard the sound of the most dangerous creature I've seen in this forest, a chimera, It has 3 heads, a lion, a tiger, and a bull, the beast looks around in fear, and stops his attack, the stone monster retreated in a rush, and then I see my bird, he was making the noise! I was glad the chimera wasn't really there.

As soon as I get home, I tell my mum that I arrived home, she passes her soft hand through my curls and says, "How was my big boy's day?" I say laughing, "It was great mum!" As I sit around the dinner table, the lights dim, and I see multiple floating lights, as it got closer I realized my mum made a cake.

"What's up with the cake? smiles"

"Oh My! Have you forgotten? It's your birthday smiles"

"Oh Really? I-"

"Heh, It's fine dear, just make a wish! And let's hope it comes true! Because you deserve everything!"

"Alright mum! Well... I wish that everything stays like this foreve-"

A Knock is heard at the door, me and my mum look towards the door. "who could be knocking at this time?" Mum says in a concerned voice, as she walks towards the door a window shatters, mum looks that the glass on the floor, she sighs, "open the door dear." "Okay mum." I say. I open the door, and I see an envelope, and written on it, says "Urgent, read this or your house will be raided every night" I gasp, I silently whisper "My wish won't come true..."