第七

NO ONE WOKE them from their crumpled heap on the linen floor, adorned in dishevelled heaps of shirts and shoes and empty liquor bottles.

You see, 7 minutes in heaven slowly progressed to 20 minutes in heaven and then the whole night in heaven which was at fault of their drunken friends who had all passed out after the first five minutes.

Changbin didn't mind though. He was in heaven with a cute angel. An angel he shouldn't have slept with...

With a tiresome groan, Changbin pulled himself up from his curled position on the uncomfortable ground, excusing the soft hair resting on his chest and laying the others fragile head onto the floor.

A steel drum greeted his presence and the uncontrollable feeling of hunger sunk his stomach as he sat against the pale wall, tempted to curl back into the small source of heat.

However, he knew he shouldn't.

The previous night was a flurry of mistakes that he should have avoided.

Especially since the boy was no other than Felix, the boy who was nothing more than a waiter and Chan's friend's friend.

That was it.

Changbin was drunk and needed a hookup and Felix seemed willing to lend a hand - or more so.

And so with his guilty thoughts subsiding, he picked himself up and left the naked Male to lie in the cupboard as he picked up his clothes and left.

—🍥—

Strolling through the empty streets, his converse gently nudging a Sprite can across the pavement in a messy tune.

He wondered on his plans for the day and whether he should ask Chan about any missions, he swore he saw someone from Exo on their turf last week, what was his name? The cheeky one? Bamyeun? Ah, whatever.

A sudden ding echoed through the street causing Changbin to immediately whip out his modern phone, purchased with gang money.

He was expecting a text from Chan or Jisung, or maybe even Woojin but not a stream of desperate messages from Felix.

"Did you go home?"

"You should have stayed :("

"I would have made you breakfast, there's still time to come back?"

"I had a good time last night Binnie !"

The informal nickname caused slight wave of rage to greet Changbin, his pride taking a bit of a knocking.

They only slept together? Why drop the honorifics?

With a curse, his small fingers whizzed across the keyboard in response.

Something in the others comfortableness and persistent nature caused his toes to clench, did he not know what a random hookup was?

With silent fury, his mind didn't allow him to recognise his own harsh words before he hit send on his exclamatory message.

"Felix, I'm not coming back. Piss off would ya?"

Ignoring the constant beeps, he turned his phone off onto silent and continued his leisurely stroll down the path.

-🍥-

The bright glare from his phone suggested the time was 6:57, frustration sweeping through Changbin as he danced on his antsy toes.

He had been waiting for Chan and Jisung for the last ten minutes since he had told them to meet him at 6:30.

The sight of the two boys rounding the corner with a familiar blonde sent his eyes protruding. What was Felix doing here? And what was that in his hands?

Felix's bright irises drilled into Changbins conscious, sending him mental compliments which rebounded quickly with a tight stare.

"Hi, ChangB-"

"Why are you here?" Changbins low voice sent physical shivers through the blondes body and even Jisung took a hasty step back, arms dragging his fellow gang member back too.

"Well after last night-"

"Last night was nothing, meaningless, ah really. Do you not know what a hookup is?"  Changbins words were like scissors gently closing on a piece of string.

Translucent tears began to gather on the others peach waterline, his expression sorrowful and upset, yet a small glare of hope bounced off his pupils.

"A hookup?" A soft and shaky voice echoed through the small street, pale fingers trembling, control over the box falling.

"Yes, now do one"

The tears building finally decided to overflow down peachy cheeks, hiccups racking through his quaint chest and in a hurried motion, his hands dropped the decorated box, retracting the elegant bowl and with a throw...

Changbin was drenched in Miso soup.