Begin of the journey

Y/N P.O.V.

I shoot awake from my bed and groan, again this dream from these many years ago.... Why is that memory hunting me, even now ? I look beside me to see the wonderful naked body of one of my girlfriends, Aurelia.

I would've never dreamed as Kid, that i could take the leader of the boros guild as my girlfriend.... Even better was, she asked me out, full knowing that i already got a girlfriend, saying i could have as many girls as i wanted.

But i get off topic here. This dream, it really does seem like it wants me to do something, maybe change the world considering, i live here since i have awaken my planeswalker spark, but in the opposite to my good ol' pal Ral, i never let me bound by a guild.

No i bound the guilds to me, hence why Aurelia is in my bed. The official announcement was, i should take a woman from the boros guild as girlfriend and Aurelia volunteerd. It didn't take to long and i found her company relaxing and very enjoying, because not only is she an angel, it is really helpful that with her knowledge and my somehow immense mana my magical reportoire is increasing.

As i was thinking i sense two things, for once, there's a magic signature that's coming closer while trying to be sneaky and while i smirk and send a electromagnetic magic pulse to destroy that spy, i feel Aurelia stirring awake.

Aurelia pushes her naked body against me from behind and wraps her arms around me, while nuzzling her head on my shoulder.

Y/N: hey my angel, did i wake you up ?

Aurelia: * sighs and blushes a little and * hun, how many times did i tell you that, you shouldn't call me like that ?

Y/N: * smiles * often enough, but your reaction tells me, that you like it~

Aurelia: yeah, yeah whatever * hugs him tight and blushes more * so do you want more, before you start tomorrow or are you good  ?

Y/N: I thought you'd never ask.

Lemon incoming, for those not wanting to read scroll to next text, and seek shelter also 3rd P.O.V.

As Y/N turns around he's met with a fiery kiss from Aurelia, he then pushes her down on the bed still kissing while his hands massage her beautiful breasts.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before he has to come up for air, he then starts sucking on her left breast, while his hand gropes her other breast and his other hand traces circles on her belly.

After a while he changes the method, going with his mouth to her right breast and his hand goes to her left breast. The second he starts adjusting to her breasts Aurelia moans because of how good he's handling it.

Slowly Y/N's tongue licks down to aurelias snatch and starts playing with her clit, then aurelias hands holds his head down there and pushing him slightly against her clit.

A little bit later, Y/N comes up and kisses Aurelia, while hugging her and she kisses back.

Y/N looks at Aurelia and she nods, then he starts thrusting his rod inside her snatch, as soon as he does that aurelia moans loudly. Slowly and under constant moaning from aurelia Y/N picks up his speed and goes faster.

But Y/N flips them around so Aurelia is above and she instantly starts riding him, then he pulls her down and gives her a long loving kiss. After the kiss aurelia goes faster and harder on Y/N, because she wants the memory to last.

As the night goes on, both of them would always change on who's on top or bottom, but as always all good things have an end so an hour after it is coming.