Part 1- What are you?

Felix was about to rage quit "what the actual FUUC-"

Chan ran into the room. "Felix language! Remember last time? Jeongin kept saying the 'bitch eat my ass' for months..so be cautious so he won't hear-" "okay okay...asshat..." Felix replied.

Chan glared at him. It was scary but anyone would think it's hot. Anyone who knew him that saw him at a pride parade was all over him, Felix hated to admit it but Chan was really smecksy.

"OH MY- FRICKEN RUBBER DUCKY EATIN BUTT!1!1'" Felix was pissed, he was playing fOrtnifE😔.

Jeongin woke up to Felix yelling, "bitch eat my ass", Jeongin said, and Woojin ran into the room, "JEONGIN NO! THATS BAD-" "eat. my. ass."

Woojin just looked at baby jeongin, and then looked at Felix. Woojin also had that scary glare. Felix also had to admit that Woojin just looks like a god, he's beautiful. "Umm...god isn't a woman its Woojin-"
Woojin looked like he was about to laugh but held it in. That failed.

Baby Jeongin was laughing too, he was so cute, so Felix picked him up and just hug his cute ass brother. "Such a cute babie brother ;(("

me typing this note: as we all know, Felix's Australian accent is so damn smecksy, and his deep voice can make anyone hard/wet🥵, and Chan too, i'm not gonna forget that mans😔-

Minho and Seungmin woke up. "Felix can you shut the fuck up, i wanted to sleep in late today, its Saturday," Seungmin said still half asleep. Seungmin just looked like a 12 yr old little boy and a puppy. "The only type of sleep I don't need is beauty sleep, I'm already a beautiful mans."

"No, what you need is a beauty coma Minho," Seungmin said. It's not out of the ordinary though, Seungmin is naturally like this. "Seungmin...it's okay to be jealous that your brother is more handsome, you'll hit puberty one of these days-" "Omg just shut up, i'm not a little boy pretty boy headass-

"Felix, whats a headass?" Jeongin asked. He was genuinely curious. "Jeongin no, thats a bad word, don't say that ever agai-" "HEADASS, MINHO HEADASS :D"

Woojin just went:

Woojin was just tired of everyone's bullshit

Woojin was just tired of everyone's bullshit. "Okay everyone time to eat breakfast." Yes Felix did wake up just to play fortnite. "Alright! Coming in a few!" Felix said, but someone's voice coming from his computer intrigued him. They were rapping while playing and might've accidentally turned their mic on. "Wow, you're so talented.." Felix said. "Oh shit...you heard that? FuCk iM-" the person was panicking. "Hey it's okay, I like that rasp in your voice when you rap," Felix was curious on who this mysterious person could be.

Felix made a bold move. "Hey do you have Snapchat? If so, give me your snap." The mystery person was also intrigued by how hot Felix sounded. "Yea I have Snapchat, mines changebin_yohh1, oh btw my names Changbin just so you know." "Okay," Felix said, "mines flextapetiddy08, I'm Felix btw."

Changbin laughed. "Yea I know, my username is quite weird but I'm just a Phil Swift fan, flex tiddies all the wayyy."

lmao flex tiddies.

Woojin called Felix so he could eat breakfast, so Changbin and Felix said their goodbyes.