six

for the next few days, all chris could think of was his encounter with felix.

the boy's eyes looked so pretty under the moonlit sky, and his smaller hand fit so beautifully in chris'.

chris was beginning to think he had a crush on the boy.

well, chris knew he did, he'd just rather not admit it yet.

the bell rang interrupting his train of thought.

he shoved his things in his bag and set off back to his father's estate.

it had been another successful day of pretending to like people.

just as he thought his day couldn't get any worse, he notices the figure of lee felix just appeared in his view.

now usually, this would be a good thing for chris.

he's now able to take in felix's looks from behind.

but that fact didn't exactly cross chris' mind.

oh no, he just had to go and open his big mouth and start a conversation with lix.

the conversation didn't necessarily go that horribly, it's more so the fact that chris' subconscious thought it was completely fine to just waltz up to the boy and start conversing with him that bothered him.

"hey felix, how you doing buddy" chris smiled whilst mentally cursing himself for using the word 'buddy'.

"o-oh hi chris" felix replied with his usual soft voice.

chris never really understood why felix was so quiet and soft-spoken, but he just added it to his list of reasons why he wants to befriend him list.

"how's your day been?" he asked, tone more gentle now.

"f-fine" the boy muttered.

chris found this highly adorable so he threw his stronger arm around lix's smaller body, which resulted in the younger jumping.

"oh sorry lix, i didn't mean to scare you," he exclaimed, immediately retracting his arm from felix's shoulders.

"lix?" felix questioned, seemingly confused by the nickname.

chris grimaced at himself, "yeah, i just thought it was a nice nickname. i won't use it if you don't want me to."

felix gently shook his head.

"n-no i like it," he responded shyly, "c-can i give you a nickname, c-chris?"

chris swore that if his arm wasn't still on felix's shoulders he would've collapsed right then and there.

"yes of course lix." he replied, attempting to sound as casual as humanly possible.

"h-how about ch-chan?"

"chan sounds lovely."