Chapter 15 - Wow

Chapter 15 – Wow

Gabriel’s POV

Dean-o and my bro crashed through the door, all their bags of nerd stuff sliding across the wooden floor. Samwich and I decided to take a break from homework and have a game of Halo… again. He is very easy to persuade, if you know what I mean. We paused our game and went to see what the commotion was. Let’s just say, I’m so glad I won’t be in the house tonight, Cassie seems to be on top of Dean and kissing and sucking his neck. Dean-o on the other hand seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much.

“So… any new comics?” I mock, Dean pulled out of his trance as Cassie quickly sat up, his face going tomato red. Dean chuckled.

“Loads. Seems you caught us at a bad time.” Smiled Dean, he sat up and pulled Cas closer to himself while Sam picked up all the comics and books.

“Did you decide to buy the whole store?” Sam snarked playfully, sifting through the pile of stories he had in his hands. They looked like first issues to me. Dean then stood up, helping Cas gain his balance.

“We should head out then. It’s 6:05 now. Gabe, grab your jacket, I’m buying you dinner.” Sam ordered, looking at Dean for some money. Dean-o handed him some money and I grabbed my jacket. Castiel was still embarrassed, he couldn’t make eye contact with Sam or me but he still said his good bye as we left.

“Be back by 10. And don’t get into trouble! I’ll be too busy with Cas to help you!” Dean yelled down the street.  I could hear Sammy give out an exasperated sigh then a string of ‘ew’s’ under his breath.  I chuckled and grabbed his hand possessively. We walk in silence for a bit but I had to have another lollipop before we eat.

Sam’s POV

Gabe walked with me sucking on another lollipop. I didn’t know how I could get away from him long enough for me to get to Ruby. She had to give me something that I had to do for Crowley’s group. From what Crowley explained to me, it would only be homework. He thinks that I would have a hard time with his group’s homework, but who’s the one that finishes Dean’s? Me. Because I don’t want my brother to fail… again. Dad gets angry with him, and I know that Dean hates to disappoint Dad. So I’ve been doing ‘more complicated’ homework. To be honest, it’s kinda petty for Crowley; he always gets his ‘demons’ to do his dirty work. I realize that we have reached the diner. I run forward and open the door for Gabe.

“Ladies first.” I giggle, getting a death glare from him. I’m going to get it later. We sat down in a booth in the deserted corner of the room. A lady came over and handed us our menus without saying a word and stalked off.

“What do you want to order?” I ask

 (SMUT INCOMING)

Castiel’s POV

Dean closed the door, whipping around to give me an evil grin. I braced myself for impact as he launched at me. His lips trailing down my neck, one hand on the wall and the other was clawing through my hair. I felt myself being pressed against the cold wall. I brought my hands up around his waist to pull him closer. I snuck small kisses in as he began to pull off my new shirt; we broke apart for a moment so I could pull the shirt over my head. Throwing the shirt on the ground, Dean’s eyes widened as he took me in. I wonder what he was thinking. He leaned forward, nipping and sucking up my jaw and up to my earlobe. He nipped my earlobe more and breathed heavily in my ear, I could feel his erection growing through his jeans. Mine on the other hand was hard and throbbing.

“Maybe we should take this upstairs.” He breathed; I could feel him smirk as he pulled away. I whimpered at the loss of him but I knew I would get him back. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs, his face was already flushed. We were partly up the stairs when I grabbed him by the waist again, giving his quick pecks.

“Let’s leave a trail to surprise the boys.” I gasp through kisses, my hands where already exploring under Dean’s shirt so I pulled it off him, chucking it on the banister.

“Naughty little Angel.” He whispers

“Your naughty little angel.” I growl, wrapping my arms around his body and pulling him in. After a bit, we push apart and run up stairs, leaving socks and shoes behind us. We reached Dean’s room and opened the door roughly, our mouths were locked again but we closed the door. Dean pushed me against the wall again but I didn’t want that. So I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him around, I was now the one kissing him up against the wall. Our chaste kisses turned into long passionate ones as he snaked his hands around my hips, mine hanging around his neck. Both our eyes closed, Dean walked me back to his bed that was behind me. I fell backwards onto the soft blankets and pillows. Dean sat on top of me, palming me through my pants. I started whimpering and moaning loudly. His other hand started to unbutton and unzip my pants, pulling them down to my ankles. My hands were already undoing his jeans; I felt the pressure from Dean’s hand on my member leave. Was I moaning too loudly? Isn’t he ‘in the mood’ anymore? No, he just stuck his hand in my underwear, feeling my dick. I could feel his harden at the touch, so I started palming him. He pulled down my boxer to expose my hardness. He sucked a breath in and peeled himself off me; quickly he took off his pants and just stared at me in eagerness with only his boxers on, and a large lump showing. I rearrange myself so my head was resting on his main pillow, I could smell his scent and saliva on the soft feathery lump. Dean proceeded to spread my legs so he could comfortably lay with his head above my dick. Not knowing where to put my hands, I just grabbed the blanket beneath me. I looked down to see Dean part his lips seductively and stick his tongue out, licking around my sensitive area.

“Dean!” I whimpered, moving one hand to grab his hair to guide him but he just swatted my hand away. He swallowed and opened his mouth again, taking my length in. My eyes rolled back in pure pleasure as he sucked and swirled. My moans of his name were loud and breathy. I forced my eyes open to look down at the green eyed boy who was sucking on me like a lollipop or sweet. I had a feeling in my lower stomach; the feeling tingled throughout my body as I arched my back and grabbed Dean’s hair roughly. I rode out my high as Dean swallowed. He climbed up the bed to kiss me. His lips and the taste of me was brand new but I knew I would love to do this again. I totally forgot that Dean needed help himself, so I reached my arm out to open the bed side draw and rummage around for some lube. I know Dean kept it there for his midnight ‘businesses’. I finally grabbed it and closed the draw.

“Do you want some help?” I asked innocently, looking through my eyelashes.

“Are you ready?” he counters. I nod with excitement as he unscrews the lid. Lathering up his fingers, he lifts one of my legs up on his shoulder and left the other one at his hip. First he put one finger in gently then another, Dean scissored his fingers slightly so he could fit a third in. I knew he was being and gentle with me so I could trust him. He finally fit a third one in and stretched. It hurt but I wanted to know how Dean felt, how he felt inside me. He pulled his fingers out and slathered his dick and slowly slid into me. His thrusts were perfect and subtle until I moaned for him to go faster. He began hitting my prostate and thrusting harder. I felt my dick grow harder again and Dean wrapped his hand around it, pumping it in time to his thrusts. I was close again, Dean’s breathing sped up too.

“Cas.. I’m gonna…!” But it was too late, I felt him explode inside me but I also felt it on my chest. I made a mess.

(END OF SMUT)

“Wow.’ I say, Dean leaned down and kissed me passionately again. Reaching for a spare blanket, he draped it on us. I quickly got up and clawed for the bundle of pants and opened the door to throw them out down the stairs. Just for Gabriel. I scramble back to Dean’s warm and chuckles.

“I can’t wait to see their faces.” He breathes, hugging me tighter.

*Boom! Smut! Please comment your thoughts. Was it to detailed? To long? Idk how you write smut tbh. This is my first time :D sorry it took so long, so much homewor and my laptop wanted to play up... but here it is! love you all!

QOTD: What did you go as for Halloween?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!