Chapter 5 - Sleepover!

*This is only part 1 in the sleepover part of this story! I wanted it to be very long becasue I recently hit 100 reads with this story! So thank you all for taking the time to read this Destiel story. I hope you enjoy! There will also be loads more updates due to Australia being on school holidays! Thanks and love you all! *

Chapter 5

Sleepover!

Gabe’s POV

“Thank fuck its Friday!” I scream as I claw over people. I drag Sammy along behind me. We tumble out of the school and see our brothers waiting for us in the impala. I turn to look at my Sammy, yes, MY SAMMY! Cas told me that he has been talking with Dean-o about me, so I’m going to try and make this friendship mean a lot more. Sam grabs my shirt scruff, pretending to throw me in to the back seat of the impala. Dean looks over and winks at Sam, who turns bright red. Dean and Cas start laughing, blasting classic rock through the speakers.

When we turn down the street, I hear Sammy whisper/shouting the lyrics to Heat of the Moment.

“Dude, I thought you hated that song!” Dean yells over the music.

“Yeah, I do, but it’s catchy!” Sammy yells back, continuing to shout/whisper the song. Sam turns to me and gives me a questioning look.

“Dude, have you not heard of this song?!”

“Nope.”

“When we get to my place, we will listen to it over and over until you know EVERY single word!” Sam yells, beaming. I nod, he looks so happy!

Dean’s POV

Sammy says something to Gabe, but I just turn the music up. I stop the car out the front of our place, I jump out and head over to Cas’s side and open the door. As I open the door, I look down to see him struggling with his seat belt. He looks up to me and blushes, giving me an embarrassed look.

“Man, I have never seen a 16 year old have so much trouble with a seat belt.” I say, sniggering. Cas goes red and lets out a huff. I lean over him and unbuckle him. I notice how sharp his hips are through the fabric of his jeans. I feel my pants tighten as I imagine how those exposed hips would when I pull-

“Dean?”  Cas whispers. Shit, he noticed I was staring. I pull out of the car, allowing Castiel to step out. Gabriel and Sam have already run inside, blasting Heat of the Moment. I pop open the boot and grab the Novak boy’s bags.

 As Cas and I enter the house, we see that Gabe and Sam are up in the bedroom. Castiel jumps on the couch and turns on the TV to Sherlock.

“You really like this? But his cheek bones are so weird and distracting!” I whine, making Cas look over to me and give me that sexy death glare. I crawled next to him and we watch the rest of the episode.  As we  put the next episode on, the theme tune started playing and the younger brother came racing downstairs. Gabe sat down next to Cas with a smirk across his face, and Sam sat next to him. They sat very closely, hiding their hands. I looked at Cas and we nodded.

“So, how did the kiss go?” I ask mockingly, Gabe and Sam looking at us as if they were moose’s in front of a truck.