Your A Reaper-Saver!

Reminder: (y/n) = your name in case you didn't know. Oh, and disclaimer: I do not own any of the Balck Butler (Kuroshitsuji) characters. Okay, chapter time! Enjoy! Btw, I want you to vote 1: On the chapter, I will be very very happy, and 2: vote in the comments on which butler you'd pick if you were a reaper under the wing of Grell Sutcliff and also what butler do you think the story character person(still kind of you) should go with. Than you!!!

"John Adams: seventeen years of age, works for a baker named Smith, handsome, and due at exactly sunrise." I recited off my death log. "Sebby!" I heard Mr. Sutcliff squeal from behind. I've been under Grell's care for over a year now, but still can't handle his sudden break outs. Wait, Sebby? Who could have been content with a nickname such as Sebby?, I thought. "Did you call me Mr. Sutcliff AGAIN, (y/n)? Really? Oh, you and your formalities! Right, Sebby?" Grell teased, clinging to a tall figure.

I jumped from the roof I was observing off of and landed in front of Grell and 'Sebby'. The dark figure gave off an eerie vibe that sent uncomfortable chills down my spine. He was dressed in a butler's attire complete with a tie, tail coat, slacks, fancy shoes, white shirt, and gloves. Somehow, he didn't seem like a normal butler, aside from the fact he wasn't phased by a chainsaw wielding cross-dresser running at him at top speed.

He bowed with his hand over his heart. "Hello (y/n), it is a pleasure to meet a fine lady such as yourself." He straightened and gave me a sweet smile. His bangs brushed to the side by the wind, giving me a good view of his eyes. Gosh, they were beautiful. A bewitching crimson-pink, sparkling with loyalty and confidence. They were intoxicating, truly mind blowing. His brows connected and his face gave off confusion. I'd been starring. Real smart (y/n), real smart, I scolded myself and mentally face palmed my forehead.

"Um... Er... S-Sorry! Hi! Nice to meet you, too. May I ask for your name?" His smile widened and he opened his mouth, but before any words could come out, Grell interrupted. "This is Sebby! My love! My heart! My Everything!~" His grip tightened around the butler's shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh at his ridiculousness. "My name is not Sebby! Now get off of me you incompetent fool." The butler hissed, prying Grell off with a punch. At first, I was shocked.

But then, I laughed again. "My name..." The butler began to speak, wiping his hands like he was wiping off dirt, "Is Sebastian Michaelis. I am at your service." He did another bow. Grell's chainsaw started up and he took a few swings at Sebastian. Sebastian quickly caught his chainsaw and jumped back, revealing three sharp knives from in-between his fingers. Grell took another swing, but Sebastian dodged his attack again. Knives went flying and all I could see were sparks from Grell's chainsaw. Okay that's enough laughing.

"Stop it RIGHT NOW!" I shouted. Sebastian and Grell both froze. "We've got duties to attend to, Mr. Sutcliff. Play later." I said rather harshly. One: the last thing I need is a fight to clean up and Two: I've got souls to collect. I don't have time for stuff like this, no matter how enjoyable. Grell put his chainsaw away and Sebastian put his knives away.

"Thank you, now we must go. It was very nice to meet you Mr. Michaelis. Goodbye." I said, grabbing Grell's collar and dragging him towards the other side of the building. Actually, it was very very VEERRYY nice to meet you Mr. Michaelis, I thought."Please, call me Sebastian." He corrected and waved us goodbye as if nothing happened. You've gotta admit, he must've be one hell of a butler.

I spotted John instantly leaving his home with a women about 3 times his age. Maybe he wasn't so innocent after all. A light began to shiver from the horizon, indicating it was about to be sunrise. I pulled out my death scythe (of your choice, of course) and yanked Grell's collar in his direction, shoving him into Johny. "Excuse me miss, but it would seem your lover here has gotten into some trouble." I said, giving her the most scariest shiz-your-pants stare.