Chapter 31- I Promise, Kid

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Stark... I know the girl is in here." Secretary Ross slowly said with his head raised high. "I have shut down both systems you have installed in this building, so I suggest you give her to me-unless you want this to get messier for you, which I would happily oblige."

"Listne, bud, I'm not giving you shit... Now if you please kindly let me go, I would happily show you the door." Tony said, making sure he sounded extra sweet.

"... I am not playing games, Mr. Stark. The girl holds power not even she fully understands. She may be more dangerous than Banner!" Ross said sharply. "She is an enhanced individual who has no identification in any country around the world! She's a bigger threat than Rogers or Barnes. So it's my full responsibility to keep her secure and out of everyone's way."

"And that's the reason I'm keeping her." Tony said with a grin.

"That is not your decision to make..." Ross said and nodded at the agents holding Tony. One of them quickly held a needle and pressed it into Tony's neck.

"What the hell!?" Tony was starting to get frustrated- and if the crease on his forehead was anything to go by, worried, too. "You can't just walk into this building and take whatever you want!"

"Actually I can... after the entire Rogers and Barnes thing, the government has given me full control on the panel which the Avengers are under..." Ross said with a smirk and turned to one of the agents on his side. "Get the girl."

The agent wasted no time kicking the door open and grabbing Robin harshly by her arm. He dragged her outside as Ross looked down at her with a satisfied smile. She struggled against the agent but he just raised his gun and pressed it straight to her head.

 She struggled against the agent but he just raised his gun and pressed it straight to her head

Robin looked at him, giving him the best death glare she could muster at the moment. Slowly, the gun that was in the agent's hand started crumbling and breaking to the ground. Ross looked horrified and quickly nodded at the agent holding Tony. The agent grabbed Tony and held a gun to his head.

"Your old man would look so much better with a hole in his head, don't you think?" Ross said, letting the threat hang.

"Robin, run away! Don't... don't stay..." Tony said weakly, finally starting to feel the effect of the drug. "Get out... of here.... hide..."

Tearfully, Robin lowered her head and raised her hands in surrender. Ross smirked wickedly and cuffed Robin's arms harshly. She looked at the cuffs and realized with wide eyes that they were the same type that stopped her from using her powers. The agents threw Tony to the ground and started emptying the hall. Robin struggled against Ross, but she couldn't do anything. She was just too weak to fight and her powers were now locked.

".. one last thing Mr. Stark, she won't be going to the raft... no, she's going somewhere more special." Ross said as the agents moved out of the hallway. "Somewhere you'll never find her..."

He started walking away with Robin by his side until he heard a chuckle from behind. He turned and saw Tony laughing softly with slightly closed eyes.

"Secretary, please...you've underestimated my abilities too much..." Tony paused for a second and looked at Robin. "Wherever you go...I'll find you, I promise, kid."

"...T-Tony.." Robin sobbed as she watched Tony slowly lose consciousness. "..no, please-e-e...TONY-Y! NO! L-LET ME G-G-GO!!!"

Ross scoffed and turned his heel

Ross scoffed and turned his heel. He glared at Robin and dragged her down the hall as her sobs bounced off the walls. When Ross reached his men, Robin was a sobbing mess as she struggled against him."NO! T-TONY! TONY-Y-Y!" Robin screamed as tears streamed down her face. She look up at Ross with a glare, her screams and cries never stopping. "LET ME GO-"

Before she can finish her sentence, Ross hit her hard over the head with the bottom of this gun. The last thing she saw before passing out was a huge black van waiting behind the Avengers Facility...and then all went black.

--------------------

So I'll try to post more frequently, but it all depends on my friend.

You see, I finished writing the story. All that is left to do is edit. Buuuuut I have a lazy-ass friend who doesn't want to do shit!!

Anywho, thanks for reading my rant and inshallah (God's will) I update soon.

Love, Zendaya's wife ❤️

September 27 , 2019

Word Count: 1192

Vote

Comment

Share