Chapter 22- Nowhere to Hide, but Somewhere to Run

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but I was busy celebrating Eid, which is a Muslim holiday, but now I'm free.

Hope you like this chapter, and btw I'm not really good at fight scenes...

--------------------

Tony rounded a corner and watched as Bucky fought off agent after agent. His eyes widened in fear as he watched 35H-GQ hide behind the chairs and the tables. Her skin was still a little red, but her eyes returned to their natural hazel color. Her left arm was no longer in a sling. Tony idly wondered whether all the pain was gone- that girl was just so full of surprises.

Tony quickly opened his watch- that had an iron fist installed in it- and fired a strong sound wave at Bucky, to withdraw his attention away from 35H-GQ. It worked; Tony then threw another light beam to keep the fight going as Bucky started retaliating.

 It worked; Tony then threw another light beam to keep the fight going as Bucky started retaliating

As Bucky held the gun to Tony, Tony quickly raised his iron hand. The gun fried and made a small pop. Bucky cursed and tried to slash Tony with the gun. Tony managed to dodge but accidentally fell backwards as Bucky went back to fighting his comrades.

Sharon came up to Bucky and they traded a few punches and kicks before Bucky threw her on a table, breaking it. Natasha quickly threw her legs over at him and grabbed him in a lock. She started pounding her fists into his head, trying to knock him out. Bucky was able to grab her neck and shoved her on a table. He started chocking her with his metal arm as she struggled.

"You could at least recognize me." She managed to spit out.

35H-GQ watched all of this in anger. She quickly got up from her hiding spot and ran towards Bucky. She concentrated and slowly, his arm begin to loosen from Natasha's neck. His knee were forced to drop and he look up at 35H-GQ with a glare. She was starting to breath hardly, but she thought nothing of it and concentrated harder on what's she was doing.

"Stop it." She cried out sharply. "This isn't who you are!"

Bucky only growled and continued his struggle. He was able to get back up on his feet as 35H-GQ fell to her knees from overexertion. She felt a metallic taste filling up her mouth and spit it out. Her eyes started turning blue and her skin grew hotter. Bucky walked closer to her and kicked her square in the chest, throwing her into a wall.

Her eyes started to cloud with tears as she heard the sickening crack of her back against the wall. She lay on the ground and looked up at Bucky with tearful eyes. Everything in her entire body felt like it was on fire- that was a bad sign, a very, very bad sign. She tilted her head to him and face him with blurry vision.

"Fuck off..." She moaned softly as her vision began clouding, until finally, she closed her eyes and welcomed the darkness.

Bucky frowned slightly at this. He looked around and suddenly, memory flashed in his brain. It was of him and...the girl. He shook him head trying to forget it, but when he looked down at her he felt something. She was important...She was someone he knew...? He wasn't supposed to hurt her... Well, too late for that...