A surprise guest.

(A week later. Jongin and Tao were hanging out at Tao's place.)

"So you ran away?" Jongin asked for the fifth time.

"What would you do if were in my place?" Tao whined.

"Punch him. Maybe?" Jongin couldn't believe why Tao couldn't punch this pub-guy.

Tao sighed. He missed Sehun. A part of him hated him and a part of him hated himself for chickening out. He was mad at himself for acting like a coward. For being a coward.

"Anyway.It is not like he did something to you. Somehow you saved your ass. I am proud of you." Jongin joked.

"Sure." Tao said sarcastically.

"Wait. You didn't want to bed him, didn't you? God Tao, haha." Jongin knew he was being savage.

"What? No.Why would I?" Tao glared.

"Just kidding Zi. You are such a control freak." Jongin sleepishly mumbled.

"Why would I want him.He is not even attractive .I don't even remember his name.." Tao tried to cover up his obvious crush.

"He doesn't even remember my name Chanyeol and I was a fool for thinking about him." A voice echoed Tao's ears.

Before he could realise that Sehun was actually there, Jongin stood up.

"You two were acting like losers so Chanyeol and I arranged for a meeting." He addressed the situation.

"Who is Chanyeol?" Tao asked.

"How do you know Chanyeol?" Sehun further interrogated.

"I am glad to know that I am in demand." Chanyeol chirped in.

"Chanyeol is Sehun's best friend and my ex-boyfriend." Jongin explained to Tao.

"This guy?" Tao taunted. He always disapproved of Jongin's choices.

"What is wrong with me?" Chanyeol frowned asking Sehun to back him. Unfortunately to his dismay, Sehun was too smitten by Tao to even notice his best friend getting insulted.

"Nothing. It is just that I want you guys to leave." Tao replied after realizing that his reaction was rude.

"Yeah. It's been a while since Kai and I met." Chanyeol winked.

"No, I mean't you and Sehun." Tao immediately corrected him. A faint memory came back to him when he had once called Jongin on his cell phone but it was Chanyeol who had picked up the phone. He remembered how Jongin had once told him he had a crush on a college dude and how Tao had advised against crushing over a college guy since they were still in school. A year later, Tao was sweating over a college guy he couldn't believe his luck.

"So you remember my name huh?" Sehun gave a smug-face which half-made Tao agitated and half- made him want to jump him.

"Okay babe, let's go." Jongin spoke to Chanyeol making him flustered for it had been a while he had called him "babe".

After they leave Sehun was looking directly into Tao's eyes. Tao was looking anywhere else but at Sehun. The entire house was in silence. Tao finally got up and cleared his throat.

"I am making tea for myself? Do you want any?" Tao asked as a formality not expecting Sehun to say anything but a yes.

"Yeah..and lemon would be nice." Sehun looked like he was ordering.

Tao hated demanding people. It is not like Tao was his waiter. He didn't take his order. A simple yes would have been sufficient. He rolled his eyes and went inside the kitchen not being aware that Sehun was checking him out behind his back.

(In the kitchen)

Tao was singing to himself to relieve the stressful situation he was dealing with.

"Are you a trained singer?" Sehun asked from the kitchen's entrance.

"Youshouldaskbeforecominginsideandnowyouareinthekitchentoogetout." Tao replied without taking any pause.

"So you can rap too? Impressive." Sehun teased him. He couldn't help but deriving pleasure out of Tao's discomfort.

"Shut the fuck up and get out." Tao was in no mood to melt before him but from the inside he knew he was trying too hard to act brave.

"I was kidding, luv." Sehun tried to pacify him. This made him angrier.

"I am not your 'luv'. Leave otherwise.." Tao stuttered trying to threaten Sehun.

"Otherwise? What would you do?" Sehun entered the kitchen and took a step closer towards Tao.

"Otherwise...otherwise..I would.." Tao was thinking of making a good comeback to make Sehun go away from his kitchen (and his life).

"Kiss me?" Sehun completed the sentenced. From the inside he was proud of himself for making Tao flustered and he could imagine Chanyeol patting his back for being smooth (although in reality Chanyeol would judge him for being cheesy).

"You pervert. I hate Kai for doing this. If you think I will do that then you are wrong." He didn't know where this was heading to.

"Why do you act like that in front of me?" Sehun asked acting hurt.

"Like what?"

"Like you can't stand the sight of me. If you acted like that after knowing me properly I would understand but you look like I broke your heart or something by cheating on you each time we talk."

"I don't hate you. Although I can't stand you." Tao spoke.

"And Why is that?" Sehun really wanted to know now because as far as he remembered he didn't do anything wrong except asking out Tao which was not his fault because anyone would want to go out with him he was that beautiful.

"Because you look like a bully." Tao lied.

"Really?" Sehun said while taking his hand out of his coat. He took one more step ahead and now there was hardly any space left between the two.

Tao fisted his palm and punched Sehun. He immediately regretted doing that.

"That's all you got?" Sehun's dark eyes stared back at Tao. An awkward tension settled in the scene and both of them were doing nothing but stare at each other. Meanwhile the tea reached the brim of the container.

"My tea.. ah.. you are such a distraction."Tao pushed him away to lower the temperature of the boiler down.

"Sorry but I can't prepare your lemon tea. We don't have any. You will have what I am having." Tao said after a while.

"What if I wanted to have you?" Sehun whispered in his ears.