The side-plot

Baekhyun wipes off his tears as he dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Kyungsoo passed away four weeks ago in a car crash.", Mrs. D.O's broken voice was heard over the phone.

"No, kyungsoo can't die.

We had promised to walk down the aisle together.

He can't break his promise.", Baekhyun weeped forgetting that he was talking to a mother who had just lost her child.

"Baekhyun, Promise me you will move on in life. That is what Kyungsoo would want too.", Mrs. D.O. comforted.

"How am I supposed to move on knowing that the love of my life isn't waiting for me on the other end.", Baekhyun said after keeping the receiver back.

It began two years ago, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo tumbled down the road drunk and in love moving in the streets of Vegas.
"Baekhyun-ah let's get married." Kyungsoo laughed as Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo from the behind like a teddy bear he wasn't supposed to let go.
"What? I can't hear you." Baekhyun mumbled over his shoulder still hugging Kyungsoo from the back.
"I said that I want to marry you." Kyungsoo shouted before freeing Baekhyun's strong grip that had hurdled around his stomach.
"Haha, my dad will kill you.", Baekhyun tightened the grip making Kyungsoo unable to free himself from Baekhyun sticking on his back.
"I don't give a fuck about your dad.", Kyungsoo wouldn't have said this if he were sober.
"Me neither. But I don't want you dead." Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo in a form of a little cuddle before letting him go.
"Then let's die together. Let's get marrieeeedd." Kyungsoo screamed on the top of his voice making people roll eyes at him.
Baekhyun fonded over Kyungsoo and leaned in to kiss him as he was looking beautiful in the night light and probably Baekhyun was a little drunk to listen to his senses.

"I love you, Kyungsoo."

Four bodyguards come out from a black car.

They grabbed Baekhyun.

They forced him to get in the car.

Kyungsoo was left behind as Baekhyun struggled and cried to go to him but in vain.

"I love you too, Baekhyun.", Kyungsoo cried.