Introduction

"Stop being a pussy Tao, go and sing" Yi Fan snorted. It was Tao's birthday and he couldn't believe he was getting nagged on his birthday.

"I can't sing." he said. It was a lie, he knew his voice was pretty decent and that he was a decent bathroom singer.

"If you don't sing here, we will make you dance in front of the entire school and trust me, it is going to be worse", Jongin added making him even more uncomfortable.

"I hate both of you". He finally stood up. He didn't know what was worse, getting teased in front of everyone at school or singing and embarrassing himself in front of strangers. Tao was always stage conscious. The idea of singing in front of everyone was terrifying. Still, he went on stage and grabbed the mic nervously. At least singing in front of random strangers was better than dancing in front of school full of bullies.

"Tao, tomorrow this won't matter. You will forget this experience." Tao consoled himself.

"The small fluttering of your wings seemed like it was telling me to follow you

The sad eyes and tacit stories in your heart that night in which the whirlwind was raging

I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen

Because I am completely drunk at your movements, I even forgot how to breathe

Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can't take my eyes off of you.My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk..."

Meanwhile on the other side of bar Sehun and Chanyeol were getting drunk.

"Who sings such a song on a karaoke night. What a loser." Chanyeol shot.

Sehun turned around. He noticed a boy with golden- brown hair. He looked nervous while he was singing.

"Holy shit! Who's that?" Sehun exclaimed not being fully aware that he said it out loud.

"I don't know. He is probably some loser who got his heartbroken and is now troubling us with his singing", Chanyeol said sheepishly.

"No. But this is good, I like it" Sehun defended the cute looking stranger.

"You like this? You are drunk." Chanyeol chirped.

Sehun ignored him. Chanyeol was a harsh critique. He did have high standards but Sehun couldn't exactly understand Chanyeol's choices. He didn't care for Chanyeol's opinions about the stranger singing. More over, Sehun was drunk enough to ask this stranger out even without doubting the consequences.

"Let's go!" Sehun exclaimed. It had been a while since he had got laid.

"To where?" Chanyeol was too drunk to think straight.

"To meet him. He is good." Sehun gave a you-know-what-I-mean look.

"You want to fuck him? Your choices get bad when you're high." He retorted.

"What? You are stupid. I am not that interested in that kid. I just like his singing. If you don't want to come with me, don't." He was not in a mood to convince Chanyeol. Plus, he didn't have to use the f- word although that was what Sehun had wanted. But saying it out loud directly made him a little flustered.

"But Sehun..." Before Chanyeol could protest Sehun went to approach the rather cute- stranger.

Seeing a stranger approaching towards him Tao started looking around for Yi Fan or Jongin who were sitting far away. He was not sure if they were actually paying attention to his song.

"Hey dude. Nice voice.", Sehun said after Tao ended the song.

"Thanks.", Tao smiled making Sehun notice how beautiful he looked when he smiled.