The Narnian Monarchs Really ARE Overprotective

Start from the beginning

"I trust you." And I don't have anyone else, she added. "So can we?"

"Sure. I'll text Tom- oh, wait, his plane gets into London tonight. If you can stay over... he can go with us too. The old man might like a familiar face." He suggested, typing quickly on his phone - 'MATE, hot and actually likeable girl wants to see your great granddad, come over fast, PLEASE'.

"I can stay." Sanya nodded, she didn't start work till Monday and it was only Thursday. "I WILL need to call home, though, and I won't mind another pill."

--
"NOPE." Edmund said straight out as Lilith told them all, Peter's arms around her, that Sanya would not be coming home that day because she was staying with Haz, and she would go to see her old boyfriend with a famous actor along with the man who had kidnapped her, who happened to be a model. "I am bringing her back right now, she can't stay around random, potentially dangerous guys-"

"She can take care of herself." Susan interjected, massaging her temples, not liking this news either. "And she won't listen to you, you know that. All her family in dead-" Amma in 1976, Abba in 1973 and her brother in 2011 and the descendants were in India-  "he's the one thing she thought she had lost which is still present.”
“And Haz is a better person than most." Lilith added, putting her head on Peter's shoulder. "Maybe a bit of a man whore but he's an overall nice guy. And Tom Holland is amazing. I can’t believe Ben kept it so quiet that he knew Tom! Or his flatmate or whatever… but seriously, you should see his movies."

An internal battle seemed to rage inside Edmund, Lucy watching him half apprehensive he might stab them all with forks, but then his shoulders sagged. "Fine." He said. "Lilith, can you tell me when is the next train to South West London?"

"What?" 4 voices asked, flabbergasted.

Edmund nodded as if his words were logical and not at all contradictory to his 'fine'. "If I can't stop her- them, I have to join them."

Lilith took out her phone, booking them 5 tickets to London in no more than 4 hours.

“Right. Well, best get some things together- I take it we’ll be there overnight.”

“Wait- What?” Edmund replied. “‘We?’”

“Of course, ‘we’! I leave one of you lot alone for 2 minutes in a club and you end up heading across the country! We stick TOGETHER from now on.” She told them decidedly.

She felt Peter‘s arms tighten around her little tighter as she saw Susan nod in agreement, Lucy look excited at the chance to get out of their flat as her hand ran through Goose’s fur and Edmund, seemingly accepting he’d have company.
She made a sincere effort to ignore the fact they were going by train.

"Hi." Thomas Stanley Holland AKA Spider-Man stood in front of possibly the only non-famous girl he knew who had never squealed in front of him- or fainted, after having a manly hug with Harrison Osterfield, his best friend, of course..

"Hello," Sanya nodded and felt like passing out. He looked SO MUCH like Peter, though she could see the differences as well- Tom's hair was shorter and darker, he was shorter and his nose was crooked and there was an aura of confidence which her adorably bumbly Peter didn't have. "Nice to meet you," She added politely.

"And you." He slipped his sunglasses on. "Your great great aunt knew Great-grandpa?"

At her nod- though she wanted to tell him the truth, he continued, genuinely curious, "What was her name?"

"Sanya." Sanya replied, walking slowly next to him, head down as Haz had told her to keep.

"You're joking." He stopped, surprised. "My gran's name is Sanya, though most people call her Sunny."