Chillax is NOT a Real Word

Start from the beginning

Edmund, filled with a kind of vague anger, tapped Susan on the shoulder, who turned around, whipping her hair into his face.

"What?" She asked crabbily. "I was dancing!"

"You can dance but not with her, even I haven't been able to dance with her, and I'm her-"

"Don't say husband." Sanya interjected before he could finish his sentence. "Why are you two here?"

Edmund frowned a moment, why WERE the two there?

"Lilith texted." Peter said impatiently. "She wants to meet us at the-"

"Entrails!" Edmund said, gleeful at having remembered.

Sanya and Peter shared a look.

"Thank fuck." Was all Lilith could mutter, seeing the rest had regrouped, pushing through the crowd and leading her own group towards them.

"Are you DRUNK, Ed?" Lucy asked through the noise as they reached the small group, immediately seeing SOMETHING wasn't right with her brother.

"Maybe. It doesn't matter- YOU'RE not allowed to be because you're only 14." he replied, sticking his tongue at to her. She returned the gesture before pointing out that he, too, was actually underage also, leaving him to his slow, drunken realisation that she WAS right.

"No. Back off." Was Lilith's instinctive reaction as she saw one of Ben's accomplices- Brady, she was pretty sure his name was- take a step towards Susan, his eyes all too telling.

"Touch her and if one of those two don't break every bone in your body, I will." She spoke, nodding vaguely to where a drunk Edmund and surprisingly sober Peter stood. "Your reputation's-"

"As bad as yours?" Brady replied with a proud smirk, Lilith promptly took an intake of breath so NOT to hit him.

"Eat shit." She replied sharply. "you're buying first round for that. And we're starting on shots." She decided.

"I want to go home." Sanya said for the millionth time, still more sober than anyone else, even if she didn't have a home.

Peter and Lilith were dancing, abandoning their pretence of 'just friends' in a corner as Lucy tried to convince Ben to let her do shots.

"Oh do shut up." Haz, the designated driver, yawned next to her. "Can't stand your moaning and groaning without a drink."

Unsure what possessed her to do it but glad that she did, Sanya threw her mostly untouched drink in his face.

He sputtered, sniffing because some of the alcohol had passed into his nose. "The bloody f-"

"Was the drink nice?" She asked him mock sweetly. "Or do you want me to get you more?"

Unexpectedly, he cracked a smile. "Keep being like this, Spitfire, and we'll get along better than wood on fire. Oh, are ya single?" He added, taking his eyes over her tightly outfitted, healthily curvy form.

"Yes but-" Sanya looked at Ed arguing with someone about if his shirt was dark gray or light black and then for some reason, at Susan, who was surrounded by a throng of admirers. "VERY complicated and a long story."

"Well, I have nothing and no one to do and nothing to drink." He raised his blond eyebrow at her, daring her to tell him the 'long story'.

"It involves a child marriage, a year long long-distance relationship and a miscarriage after a teen pregnancy." Sanya replied bluntly, downing down her drink, deciding she had to be drunk to tell him a Narnia-less, present-day abridged version of his story.