🔧When You First Meet: Gajeel🔧

Y/N L/N. A new but respected member of Phantom Lord. The only reason she had joined a guild such as Phantom Lord, is because of the powerful grudge she held against Fairy Tail.

They were about to go on the attack, waiting patiently for their Master's orders. Whilst walking through their guild's large halls, she heard someone call out to her.

"Oi, newbie." She stopped walking, but didn't bother to turn around. "Dragon." She simply stated. "I'm curious. The whole time you've been here, you haven't shown your powers at all." Gajeel stated.

"I was ordered not to until we attack. I'm the..."secret weapon", I suppose." She sighed. "Woah, woah. Don't flatter yourself, newbie." The sound of feet landing echoed in the hall, along with walking footsteps.

The only moment they stopped is when Y/N could feel the dragon's breath on her neck. "I'm the strongest one here. Remember that."

"Sure." She mumbled before walking away. What a strange creature. She thought. He thinks rather highly of himself. But he'll be disappointed when he loses to the fire dragon.

~BONUS~

You stared at your wrecked guild from afar. We've lost. But that doesn't matter much now.

The woman turns and walks away. You'll be happy once you join that guild, Dear Gajeel.

A/N
Yeah, I know it was short, but I literally had no idea what to put. Tbh, the other chapters might be short as well. I figured that if this is just how you met then there's no reason to make it so long.