12.

[Abigail's POV]

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, automatically shutting them the moment the light shone into them, causing me to wince at the pain slightly. I groaned as I felt my head pounding violently. After a few seconds I heard a knock on my door and Scott came in.
"Hey, you're finally awake." He laughed lightly, "Here take these."
He handed me a couple of painkillers and a bottle of water. I muttered a 'thank you' before gulping down the water and taking the painkillers.

I looked up and saw that Scott had an awkward look on his face as he stood by the end of my bed, causing me to feel concerned about what was wrong.
"What's wrong?" I raised my brow and propped myself up so I was sat up in my bed.
"What do you remember from last night?" He asked, sitting on the end of my bed and looking at me.
"Uhh I remember getting there, me and Sheri had like four double vodka and cokes and everything just kind of went blurry after that." I shrugged my shoulder, "Why? What did I do? Must be something pretty bad for you to be looking at me like that..."
I felt anxiety build up inside me as Scott sighed and began speaking once again.
"So we all decided to play this game of suck and blow." He said and I nodded.
"Oh yeah I remember Bryce explaining how to play..." I paused as all the memories flooded back to me and a look of shock spread across my face, "...I didn't, did I?"
I asked for reassurance so Scott continued explaining the story of what happened.
"You were sat next to Monty..." He said and I cut him off.
"Holy shit! I made out with him, in fact no I made out with him in front of everyone." I dropped my head into my hands, hiding the redness that had appeared on my face due to embarrassment.
"Yeah." Scott laughed awkwardly, "And then in the car on the way back you told me over and over again about how much you liked him for like ten minutes."
"I didn't say that to him aswell did I?" I groaned.
"I don't think so, but do you?" Scott asked and I looked up, making eye contact with him for the first time during this conversation.
"I-I don't know, I mean y-yeah." I shrugged my shoulders, waiting for Scott to get angry at me, "Do you hate me?"
I mean he was Monty's best friend and I was pretty much his sister, he was going to hate me.
"No why would I hate you? "He half-heartedly laughed, "I mean yeah he's my best friend, which is a bit strange, but I don't know."
After a few seconds of processing my thoughts, I spoke once again.
"How drunk was he? Like was he drunk enough to just not remember because that would be pretty great in this situation." I laughed.
"Uhh he was actually not that drunk, he had like maybe like four or five beers. That sounds like a lot I know but it takes more than that to get him drunk, he drinks a lot." Scott laughed and I groaned once again.
"Ughh our friendship is going to be fucked now." I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah but surely if he wasn't drunk, he only kissed you because he wanted to." Scott said, "I don't like speaking about my best friend and basically sister in this way, It cringes me out."
"I mean I'm cringing so I can't even imagine how you feel." I shook my head.
"Speaking of the devil." Scott pointed to my phone as Monty's name flashed up on the screen, signifying a text.

Monty😍❤
Hey can you meet me at the
docks today in like 30 minutes, I need
to talk to you? x

Abi🥀
Yeah I can meet you, can we make it
in an hour though? I've only just woke up x

Monty😍❤
Yeah that's fine, see you then x

I looked at Scott and he laughed.
"Better start getting ready." He patted my shoulder and got up off of my bed.
He walked out of my room, leaving me to have a shower and get ready.

Liked by itshannahbaker, ryanshaverrr and 798 others

abi_ reed I'm never getting drunk...ever again😳😬

Load all 64 comments

cheerstojess Last night was crazy, we all need to speak to you about what happened ASAP😏
heyy_sheri You can say that but we all know you will get drunk again in like 2 weeks😂
itshannahbaker You got wasted!🤪
abi_reed You can say that again and okay message the group chat❤cheerstojess Shhh🤫heyy_sheri I know, I'm feeling the regret now🤮itshannahbaker
dempzee You are a crazy drunk aha
scott_reed ^^^ She's an annoying drunk aswell
abi_reed  You both bully me😂dempzee scott_reed
tony.padilla I was told that you did a bit more than just get drunk last night😏
itsfoley You didn't just get drunk, you got wasted
abi_reed Oh shh🤫tony.padilla I knowww, someone needed to take the vodka off of me itsfoley
montyy_cruz 😍
abi_reed ❤montyy_cruz