Chapter 1: Worlds Collision

[This chapter has not yet been edited. Please beware of grammars and errors. PS: The photo in this chapter doesn't belong to me.]

My name is Zhang Tangyin- written with the characters for 'sun' and 'heavy rain'. An orphan. I am currently 46 years old and was currently in the process of dying.

From what? You asked. By a Level 7 Radiated Leaper zombie from the 1st World, Bothnia.

Why was this happening? That would be because of a god from that world. A god named Bothnia.

I don't know what exactly happened since I was living on Earth ever since I can remember. I haven't gone to any of the three worlds out there and haven't even think about it. So, I don't know why God Bothnia had targeted me in particular. Due to that, now, C-City had completely turned into a First Class Forbidden Zone.

All I know was that someone, a fucking crazy guy, was searching for a God and he awakened the God, Bothnia, the Creator of one of the God-Level Dungeons in the dungeon world, Bothnia. Yes. The God's name was Bothnia and that world's name was also Bothnia. Although, the God's name was spell using Ancient Text while the world's name was writing using Magic Runes. So, they both pronounce the same but had different meanings. Bothnia, the God, meant "Forever Sun". While Bothnia, the World, meat "Deepest Core World".

Anyway, that God awakened 7 days ago. This causes a lot of shit to happen all at once. 

That crazy person who woke up the God also came back to this world, Earth, with the God Bothnia himself beside him.

Both the God and that crazy asshole was searching for someone name Zivina Shifter? A High Realm God from the Shifter race who has chosen to die and reincarnated into this world, Earth.

And what does that have to do with me dying? You just had to ask, huh. 

Well, apparently, I was him. Zivina Shifter, I mean. 

Only, I don't have any memories of it. I have no memory of ever living my life like a God or such anywhere.

So, it had appeared that my soul was sealed by my so-called former self. That's why I don't have any memory of my previous life. Or lives, in this case. Since it seems that I had lived a lot of life before this one? As a God and a variety of other Races with me being a Shifter? I don't know, really. 

... Then, why am I dying?

Well, according to the god Bothnia, only by dying would my soul woke up. And without hesitation, that crazy guy, who just happened to be Chinese, someone who was pretty damn famous too, summoned up a large ass Dungeon from that Dungeon World, Bothnia, right into Earth here. And then, zombies crawled out from it.

The rest is history.

It has already been 7 days ago that the dungeon had overflowed and millions of zombies started to crawl out and infect the living beings in this world. After all, Earthian does not have the necessary antibodies to the virus or disease or whatever condition of energy that the dungeon brings. Thus, within less than a couple of tens of minutes, hundreds of people were already infected.

The city that I live in, C-City, has already been run-down by zombies. I, along with the commander of the military stationed here in C-City, was the only one left. Luckily, we had sealed off this city off completely now. So, these zombies couldn't go out of this city. However, other people could still come inside via airdrop and such methods. 

How was that possible? I don't know. I only know that since 7 days ago, I had been killing zombies left and right without any rest so far.

Just three minutes ago, that military commander, whose name I can't remember, had died too. He died from two very fast zombies that were clearly a much higher level zombie. And if my experiences in these past 7 days were right, then those zombies was either level 6 or level 7 mutant zombies.