Chapter 44: Digitalize

Start from the beginning

You pointed the household weapon at the group in a threatening way.

"Once we delete the Virus we'll get to work on restoring the power to the city" You spoke to them "It won't be too long now."

"Just because you are distraught by the inconvenience and boredom, that does not give you the right to attack others" You finished and glared at the grown ups for acting so uncivil.

One of the angry citizens tried to step further than the boundaries you set out.

Pulling out your dagger you pointed it at them without pressing the button to turn it on. It's harmless unless you were to press the button to activate the laser blade. They gulped under your gaze and stepped back as you protected your friends.

They finally got your point and backed off, resulting in you lowering your weapons.

"Then how are we supposed to live without power huh?" The Postman crossed his arms with a deep frown.

Sighing you crossed your arms "If you really need power, I suggest getting more battery operated gear and maybe switch to a gas barbecue if you need to boil water or cook."

You addressed the entire crowd in a more civil fashion in an effort to ease their worries. "Give us more time and we'll restore the power in the coming days." You bowed your head apologetically.

The group of citizens shared a look, taking your words to heart. Satisfied to getting some answers that hasn't been easily accessible. They left momentarily to let you guys work.

"Thank you (Y/n), I thought they would never leave" Borg smiled gratefully "Now we can continue."

Turning to the genius your firm expression softened into a smirk. The moment was short lived as golden particles rose from the floor, into the air sparkling brilliantly.

"Where's all the power coming from?" Nya gasped as they all looked around at the lights.

"Golden power. It has already begun. The Overlord has started the transference" Cyrus muttered gravely.

Glancing outside, robots sprung back to life after absorbing the golden power particles.

"Quick! We need to isolate the servers so he doesn't find out our plans to use the techno blades remotely" Cyrus called to you as he started typing away at the computer.

"They're already here! Initiate lockdown!" Borg exclaimed and you pushed the button that brought up the building's defenses.

Everyone looked up at the monitor and you felt Arie pop her head up around your shoulder and look at the live footage. "Scary..." she muttered when she saw the now white scaled Pythor and his army.

"Be seated Ninja. There isn't much time" Cyrus urged as the four took their seats in the chairs.

Nya quickly left the room to head downstairs to rally the citizens that just left. 

"Once we're inside, what do we do?" Zane asked as you both helped adjust the seats into place.

"To put it simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port" Cyrus informed them as he set the headrest right. "The techno blades are the keys to activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system."

You helped put the techno blades onto their chairs as Borg instructed.
"Uh, can you put it more simply?" The fire ninja asked.

"Look for a big bright light, airhead, then put your weapon in it" Cole retorted.