Another Weasley

Hermione

A strong hand gently gripped my wrist. I turned around and faced Charlie.

"Hermione, im sorry, im so sorry. I should have let you explain and i should have believed you in the first place."

"Okay Charlie. I have to go."

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere, i just have to get away for a while."

"How long is a while?" He questioned.

"I dont know."

"What do you mean you dont know?"

"I need a fresh start. I dont know when ill be back, and I probably wont be back."

"Stay."

"No, Charlie, im not staying."

"Please stay." He begged me.

"Charlie, your going back to Romainia anyways, it doesnt matter."

"Then come with me."

"What do you mean come with you?"

"You said you needed a fresh start. You can be my roommate or theres an empty flat across from mine. I can give you a job with the dragons and you can have your fresh start."

"I-I have to think about this."

"Im leaving in a week, I hope you come with me." There was silence for a few minutes where we just stared at each other.

"Okay, ill be staying at the Leaky Cauldron."

"Why dont you just stay here?" He asked me.

"Ron could come back at any time. Im not ready to see him."

"Well, stay here for the week, ill be here so he wont be going anywhere near you while im here."

I smiled. He was being very helpful and kind.

"Thats very kind of you, are you sure?"

"Of course!"

We walked back into the house together and Charlie showed me to Bill's old room that i would be staying in since Harry was sharing with Ginny. Bill's room was on the same floor as Charlie's room.

I decided to go and freshen up and get ready for bed. Charlie and I share a bathroom on this floor, so I was sure to knock.

As I was brushing my teeth i remembered that I forgot my dreamless sleep potion, and I didnt have any ingredients for it either.

Sleeping with other people didnt help either. I tried with Ginny and Ron, but it was no use.

When I got back to my room and settled under the covers, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Charlie walked in through the door.

"Well Hermione, just thought id say goodnight!" I smiled.

"Goodnight Charlie."

"Goodnight Hermione." He came over and kissed my cheek before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"Put the boys in the cellar! The mudblood and I are going to have a little talk, girl to girl!" Bellitrix commanded Fenrir.

She cackled and pinned me against the wall.

"How did you get this sword out of my vault?!"

"I didnt! We didnt go to your vault!"

She carved the first letter of the word ive been described as for seven years onto her forearm.

M.

"Tell me where you got my sword!"

U.

"I didnt take it from you!" I wailed in pain.

D.

"Then how did you get it?!"

B.

"I found it!"

L.

"It was in my vault!"

O.

"We didnt steal it!"

O.

"Hermione! Wake up, your okay!"

I sat up on my bed, gasping for breath. Charlie hugged me.

"Its okay, your okay." He rubbed my back while I cried.

"It actually happened though." I sobbed out to him.

"Its over now, its okay." We sat there, hugging, for a few more minutes and i finally released him. "Are you okay now?"

I nodded and he turned to leave.

"Will you stay with me?" He turned back to me and nodded. He walked back over to me and lay in the bed with me. I lay my head on his chest and looked at my clock on my night stand.

12:24.

"Im sorry for waking you."

"Dont ever be sorry for waking me because of a nightmare."

I lay there for a few more minutes before I fell asleep again. This time with no more dreams.