Chapter 8

I wake up and taylor isn't in my bed. I sit up and see a note on his bed.

'Me and the guys and mahogany went out for the day, we will be back by tomorrow morning'

Wow... Doesn't he remember what I'm going through, don't they all?

I text Taylor.

Me: Why did you leave

Taylor: because I felt like it

Me: oh..

Taylor: yup.

Did I make a mistake by coming here? Are these guys not who I thought they were?

I'm done with everything.

I take a shower and put on jeans and a hoodie. The I French braid my hair.

I decide to go for a walk around Atlanta.

I put on my hood and sunglasses so I don't get mobbed by fans.

I walk around and I find this cute outdoor shopping mall.

I go into their indoor sonic and get cheese sticks (who doesn't love cheese sticks?)

I look up and see a happy family. Two loving parents that are happy. 3 Young kids in their own world. And a teenage girl who is with her boyfriend. they look so happy.

What did I do to deserve my life? I guess Being famous on the Internet is good, but I'd trade it any day to be one of the 3 kids in this family.

I feel like I'm about to cry so I leave the sonic and go to a vintage clothing store.

Then I see all the guys. They are all laughing, having a good time.

I want to cry so bad right now.

I sit on a bench near them and cry under my disguise.

Cameron and Aaron give me looks.

It's not normal to see a girl cry in public, unless she is 7 and in the Barbie isle.

I hear someone say 'hey look at that girl crying' from the group, I think it's Cameron.

Then I hear Taylor say "Reminds me of Mia" and all the guys start laughing.

My heart sinks. I was right, he is just another heart breaking guy.

I stand up and walk towards him.

I take off my glasses and hood. To reveal my puffy and angry face.

His face drops.

He tries to say something before I sleep him as hard as I can.

"I'm leaving. I'm done. Never talk to me again, any of you. Please." I say and run out the door.

I'm so mad. I fell for the illusion.

I run All the way back to the hotel.

I go up to my floor and all the guys are waiting there, guess I shouldn't have ran.

They all spit out a bunch of apologies.

"Save it" I say and push through all of them.

I walk into my room and there stands Taylor.

"Mia..." he says.

"What part of never talk to me again doesn't make sense to you" I say.

"Everything. I thought we had something? why are you throwing it away?" he asks

Is he trying to make me feel guilty?

I walk over to him and just start punching his stomach.

He grabs me with his huge arms.

"let go taylor" I say.

"no" he says back.

"Taylor stop. Im not gonna fall for you again." I say.

"Why were you crying on that bench." He asks.

stupid.

"I got raped yesterday. Because I was running Away from my ex best friend because she embarrassd me infront of a crowd. I decided to go for a walk after all my friends ditched me. I see you guys all having a good time and I just lost it." I yell, "let go before I do something no guy wants done".

He lets go.

"Leave" I say.

"But Mia-"

"leave" I repeat.

He walks out the door

A/N OMG IM SO SORRY!!!!! I NEED TO GET BETTER! Taylor and the guys are stupid idiots.