Chapter 5

She takes one look at me and walks away.

"Ignore her" I hear Taylor whisper in my ear.

"Yeah. That's not going to happen" I say.

I freaking hate myself. I don't blame Lia. My life sucks. She didn't wanna be apart of it. I don't want to get hurt anymore by people leaving.

People always leave (if you get this reference I will seriously love you so much)

Maybe I should just push everyone out of my life. That would relieve the pain.

But being alone won't be much better.

Lose Lose situation.

Dying would feel pretty good right now.

"Mia?" Jack G. saying waving his hands infront of my face.

"Yeah?" I say, sort of winded.

"You've been staring at the ground for a few minutes, are you okay?" he asks me.

Why would I be okay? My life freaking sucks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say and put on a fake smile.

"Okay" he says and walks away.

He is so oblivious.

"Sure doesn't seem like you're okay" Someone whispers in my ear, I turn around to see Taylor.

"Of course I'm not okay Taylor... I just don't know what to do" I say tearing up a little.

He looks at me with the most understanding look on his face.

He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Mia, you'll make it through this. We are all here for you. Or, at least I am." he says.

"Thank you Taylor" I say sipping my tears away.

Then I look up at him.

Our eyes connect. It's almost like everything in my life dissolves in this second. My soul is bright. My life is good. Sparks fly everywhere. This eye connection is so intense, it's freaky. Fate has brought us here together, this very minute, this very second. And I can tell all these thoughts are going through his head too. He smirks and starts to lean in and we get closer, and closer and-

"EVERYONE ON STAGE NOW" The stage manager screams.

"Oh..Um... C-catch you later, Catch you later Mia?" He says and puts his hand on the back of his neck really nervously.

"Yeah, Yeah that's cool" I say as we go onto the stage.

Magcon is actually pretty boring.

Jack and Jack preform a new song, I just sit there with a fake smile.

Next up, is Taylor, performing Buck wild. I give him an encouraging smile.

Then my phone vibrates

Lia👹: You're such a bitch. I hate you so much. I wasted so much time being your friend. At least try not to look like you hate your self and cut yourself every night. My life and everyone else's would be so much better if you killed yourself.

Why can't she leave me alone?

I look up and find her with my eyes.

She is staring at me with a face full of hate.

What did I do to her?

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot.

I'm me.