"Buy the way David?" Sidney said, "would you like me to stay on as manager of DeMeer properties?"

"Please continue, Keith seemed pleased with your work," David said.

"I was wondering if you would like me to move the books to Greene's offices. It would make things easier," Sidney said.

"Traditionally the books have been kept at Devonshire House," David said, "but I will speak to my father. You have lodgings here at the house I understand."

"Yes, the Marquess has given me a suite of rooms."

While this conversation was ongoing Nat and Stephanie were conversing quietly, "You are coming back for dinner tonight," Stephanie said smiling sweetly.

"I would hate to be a burden."

"Jerome will be here,"

"He's always here, it's not him I want to spend time with."

"Well then who do you want to spend time with?" Stephanie asked coyly.

"A beautiful woman from Chicago," Nat responded.

"Does that mean you'll come?" Nat nodded in response.

The alloted time for the visit ended and the family prepared for the next guest. Jenna and Patricia appeared tense as they waited and David offered them brandy which they refused. When Nigel announced the next guest a heavy set man with a lot of facial hair was admitted. He was slightly taller than his sisters and his face was flushed. "To what do we owe you presence Winston," Jenna said coolly. Winston looked slowly into the faces of his estranged sisters.

"I've come to apologize for past bad behavior and to give my condolences to you Jenna." The twins facial expressions softened and they approached their brother. After a moment of hesitation they hugged. "I was a damn fool. I am so sorry to have hurt you. I pray you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Why did you wait so long Winnie," Jenna whispered. "And yes, you are forgiven, you're our brother."

"I was ashamed. I was unkind...no I was cruel to both of you," Winston looked stricken as he talked. "I didn't think I deserved to be forgiven. Then I heard that you were here too Pat so I came."

"I'm glad you did," Jenna said.

"Which of these lovely young women are your daughters? David, I know you and you to Greg." Jenna handled the introductions. "I have two sons and three daughters I want you to meet."

"I would like that two," Patricia said. She had tears in her eyes, "how's Papa?"

"He's getting old. He has mellowed considerably. If you would like I can broach the subject of you all meeting."

"I so want to see Papa," Jenna said and Patricia nodded.

"Bring him here," David suggested.

"I will broach the subject," Winston said. "I so much want this feuding to stop. It was all mine and fathers doing too. I really just want my sisters back."

"You took the first step," Patricia said softly. "I would love to have my big overly protective brother back in my life."

When the visit was over David again offered brandy to the twins and this time they accepted. "Me too Davey," Emeleth said, "and a nice cigar too."

"I didn't know you drank and smoked," David teased.

"I don't," Emeleth said, "but I need something after all these 'visits'."

Later that night David and Emeleth were alone. "Well Em what do you think of cousin Sidney?"

"He has the sincerity of an undertaker or a lawyer. Other than that he's just perfectly wonderful."

"So I take it you don't like him?"

"Even Smoke didn't like him, he reminds me of a street busker. Now Nat I like."

"I think Sidney is stealing from the estate. Keith found out, now he is dead."

"Do you think Sidney is behind it?"

"I don't know. But I want you to be careful."

"I'll tell Jenna..."

"No yet, but keep you gun handy."

"OK, but I can't hit anything with it," she said sounding exasperated.

"We will go to the shooting range tomorrow."

"Who all is coming?"

"The entire regiment of females," David teased.

"It should be fun. You looked stressed Davey."

"Greg and I have been going over the books and that is stressful."

"Find anything yet?"

"No. Nothing concrete but I will meed to visit the estate to follow up."

"I want to give you a back rub." Emeleth smiled coyley.

"I would love that Em."

"I got some special scented oil," Emeleth teased.

"Where did you find that?"

"I had Sean pick it up for me. He has a wealth of knowledge about such things."

"What scent did you pick?"

"Sardines!" Emeleth laughed as she pulled off his night shirt and had him roll onto his belly.

"Smells rather nice Em," David said as she poured the oil on his back.

"You like fishies?"

"Smells like lavender," She began by placing her small strong hands on his shoulders and neck kneading his sore muscles. "How did you learn to give such good back rubs?"

"It's just like making bread." David closed his eyes as she worked on his back, his sides, along his spine and lower. She was straddling his back as she worked. Then with a giggle she stopped rubbing but was still moving around. David opened his eyes in time to see her night shirt fall to the ground and felt her pour a generous amount of oil on his back. Then she leaned forward until she was laying on his back face down and she began rubbing her entire torso against him. "Do you like that Davey?"

"Oh God yes," David groaned. "Why are you doing it this way? You are so naughty."

"My hands got tired," she whispered in his ear then bit him. She continued sliding for several minutes then said, "I got more oil. Would you like to roll over?" David did not need a second invitation.