01

Clara's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the whole 'All Time Low' thing. We edited and posted the video a couple days ago and so far the feedback is INSANE.

Right now Max, Alex, Kat, and I are sitting in the living room of Max and Alex's apartment. Max and Kat are on their phones while Alex and I are on our laptops. The rain's pouring outside, typical for a November day like this- everything just feels lazy and relaxed.
I run a hand through my navy blue hair as I scroll through my tumblr dashboard. I adjust the sleeves of my burgundy sweater before taking a sip of my coffee, closing my eyes as I feel the warmth spread through me (if that even makes sense. i just love coffee)

"Guys, tons of people are already requesting another video. It's crazy." Max says

"Jack and Rian tweeted the link to the vid, what would you expect?" Kat smiles "LITERALLY FIVE HUNDRED AWAY FROM ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS COME ON!" She shouts, and I swear she's *this* close to throwing her phone at a wall.

"What are people requesting?" Alex asks Max, ignoring Kat's 'mini outburst'

"5 Seconds of Summer." Max says

"Holy shit." Kat says

"Okay, we have to do this." I say, sitting up a bit and turning my attention away from my laptop

"And the fangirls appear. Where've you guys been?" Alex says

"Shut up." I say "It would be insane. The security in those concerts and the fans- this could be a breakthrough."

"You guys just wanna do it because you love them." Max groans

"Let's be real, you guys love their music too." Kat says

Alex sighs "Can we even pull it off, though? Like you said, the security and the fans. How will we even get through that?"

"We plan now." I say "And the whole thing can be in honor of reaching one million. What do you say?"

I look at Max and Alex who are deep in thought. They look at each other and Max shrugs.

"I don't know about them," Kat says as she sits up straight "But I'm in."

"Fuck it, why not?" Max says

"I hate you guys." Alex groans "Let's do this."

"Great." I grin "So it's official- concert number twelve is none other than 5 Seconds of Summer."

"We better not regret this." Alex says "You all know what to do." He transforms into his 'leader' mode and starts taking charge

We all start researching about their upcoming concerts- dates, venues, estimated number of people, possible opening acts, etcetera. Any information could be useful. I get on tumblr and start checking and tracking tags that could help us.

"Found a poster- November 14 to 28 they have a quick US tour." Max says

"Starts next Friday." I nod "Didn't think it'd be that early but alright."

"Venues are mostly concert grounds- except for two stadiums." Kat says

"Send me the list, please." I tell Kat

"Okay." Kat taps away on her phone "Alright, it sent."

The messages window in my laptop appears with a notification from Kat.

"Got it, thanks." I say, clicking the link she sent. I look at the list and start looking up each of the venues.

"Rumor has it Little Sea's opening." Alex says "If they are it'll be hard because we already got kicked out of their concert."

"'Reverse Groupies take over Australia'. That was fun." I smile "Anyway, based on the venues, there'll be at least..... Screw numbers- that's a shit ton of people."

"At least try to be specific." Alex says

"Of course you guys remember the All Time Low crowd, right?" I ask

They all nod in response

"Well that's just a fraction. A teeny tiny fraction." I say "And double the security. Maybe triple, it depends."

"Can you figure out an entrance?" Alex asks me

"Hmmm... Give me some time." I say. I begin looking for aerial views, layouts, and maps of the venues.

"While she's doing that, Max- do you think IDs will work for this or....?" Alex asks

"Pretty risky. Depends on what she finds. If we do use IDs, you guys will need to cause a bigger scene to get us in." Max replies

"Unless we don't cause a scene at all." Kat says, causing all the attention to be on her

"What do you mean?" I ask as soon as I look up from my laptop

"We get to the venue way before anyone does. We have to be there before crew, band members, staff, etcetera." Kat says

"So we break into the concert by breaking in before the concert even gets set up?" I ask

"Exactly." She nods

"Makes sense." I say "And it's pretty doable."

"And if we get caught breaking in?" Alex asks

"Hate to say this, but we've done worse." Max says "And people have seen us do worse. Nothing's happened so far. If shit happens, then it happens."

"At least we go down doing something insanely amazing." I say

"Okay, then." Alex nods. He stands up and grabs a camera his camera which he left on the kitchen counter "Hey guys! So in honor of reaching ONE FUCKING MILLION, we decided to make concert number twelve the most highly requested one. And it is none other than- drumroll please."

We all lean over and start 'drumrolling' on the coffee table.

Alex gives us a signal to stop "5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! This is going to be a hard one, and it's dedicated to you guys." He smiles "Thanks a lot- and pray that we don't fuck up." He stops recording

~~~~~~~
hey guys! so they finally start planning the 5sos concert oOoOo haha i hoped you like this chapter because shIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN maybe haha
please please VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE if you wanna, it means a lot :)
stay gold!
-Clare