A/N

I don't know how to continue this. There's like 124 reads and 0 comments. I have 2 ideas so if you read this comment on which one you want.

Tattooed Soulmates:
Everybody is born human and with an animal tattoo. Each tattoo is a specific color and size. There are only 2 people in the world with the same tattoo and they are soulmates. When you find your soulmate you both turn into that animal of the same shape and color. You can turn back into human. If your soulmate dies you will feel the pain and you will die too. (Can be a monogomous couple or polyamory) Poly:What happens when you have 2 soulmates? What happens when one of your lives are in danger?
Monogomous:What happens when you come home one day and your soulmate is nowhere to be seen? (Can be readerxcelebrity or celebrityxcelebrity) comment what celebrity (ies) you want.

Option 2-I Love You To the Moon and Back:(Can also be a book) Camila, Lauren, and Dinah are dating. They don't care about what people think about their uncommon relationship. They love each other and that's all that matters. Or so they thought. Camila goes to visit her family one day and what she gets is not very nice. Will Dinah and Lauren be able to save her from herself or will they be too late? (I have this one written already but I've been told that it needs more backstory but I don't really feel like writing about it more lmao) (Also this one contains selfharm, and mental and verbal abuse)

Comment on which one y'all would like to read.

Thank you- Jojo Bunny