Episode 1: You're Nothing Me, Y/N

Disclaimer: This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I Do Not own Taeyong Or NCT and any of the Kpop idols in this story. 

*********

Y/N: 

I heard sniffles and got up to go and see who was it-----I froze in my spot and saw Taeyong sitting underneath the oak tree with something in his hand.

"T-Taeyong?" I said hesitantly---Taeyong looked up and quickly wiped his tears: I walked up to him and took the picture in his hand. He snatches the sight; "I thought I told you to stay away from me," he grumbled.

"You're the one who's following me; besides, I don't even care you were crying," I said. I would've walked away, but Taeyong held my hand. I faced him, and he hugged me; I could hear soft sniffles coming from him; he broke the hug and pressed his lips against mine.

"Taeyong, how could you?" a girl said-----I looked to see---Na Yeojin, and we broke the kiss; Yeojin walked towards us and slapped me. "You bitch," Yeojin spat----I glared at her and hit her; "You know it takes a bitch to know one," I spat. Yeojin looked at me then gazed at Taeyong; "You come with me," she said. 

She took Taeyong's hand and left with him----I stood there pondering about the kiss between Taeyong and me; "Why did he kiss me?" I thought. I left the park and headed to my apartment; the entire ride, I couldn't stop thinking about Taeyong. 

~~~~~~

I arrived at the apartment----I headed to my room; I opened the door to see it unlock. "Kyuhyun Oppa is here," I murmured annoyingly. I tiptoed upstairs----"Where were you all night?" Kyuhyun queried. "I was at Seulgi and Irene's house," I replied, hoping he'll buy my fabrication. "Oh really, I called Seulgi, and she said you weren't there," Kyuhyun said----I rolled my eyes; "I was at the park because I had something's going on in my mind," I said. 

"All night?" Kyuhyun implored----"Yes, Oppa," I replied. "Y/N, you should move on; besides, Taeyong has moved on," Kyuhyun said. "Oppa, please, I'm tired. Can I go rest?" I said. "Okay, but we'll talk about this later, and eomma told me to tell you not to forget about the blind date," Kyuhyun said. 

"Okay, I won't forget it," I answered and headed to my room-----I didn't want to tell him; "I'm tired of my mom's constant matchmaking," I muttered inaudibly. I took my towel and headed to the bathroom to shower. 

~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Outfit: 

Y/N's Outfit: 

I wore my pajamas and laid on the bed to sleep because I don't have classes until midnight----I couldn't stop thinking about Taeyong. I shrugged it off and drifted off to sleep, but the kiss continuously played in my mind.