#1 DTxR : Caught - Fluff/Smut OS

Edit: wth did I just wrote here?! That doesn't even sound like DT. It's so OoC.
Sorry for that. But I hope you'll like it though.

You looked on the screen and clicked on the play button and the video started to play.
There he was. David freaking Tennant. Only on screen, but it was okay for you. You knew you never would actually met him. And sitting in your hotel room und just watching him on screen was enough for you. You just could adore him silently, without making a fool out of yourself and that was perfect.
You didn't even want to think about the scenario about what would happend if he really stood in front of you. You probably would just brabble something really embarrassing and blush till death. Like you always do if you fancy somebody.
Suddenly a weird noise makes you woke up off of your daydream and you stared to the door where the noise came from. A moment of silence passed away until the noise reappeared and you recognised it as a knock from outside the door.
You paused the video, placing your Laptop on the little table in front of your bed and walked to the door.
You opened it and felt straight into a sudden freeze when you saw who was standing there.
"U-Uhm... Hello there. I just wanted to ask if I could use your phone. I forgot my room keys inside my room and now I can't get back in. I need to call the receptionist." He explained himself and you just stared at him in disbelief.
"You're alright?" He asks after a few minutes passed by without you answering. You struggled yourself back to the reality and tried to be normal again.
"Oh. Yes. Well, ofcourse you can use my phone. Come in then." You just said and let him inside your room. You felt how your heart began to race and a slight panic attack begun to rise inside you. Meanwhile he stepped inside the room got to the phone and started to call the receptionist. You just stood a few meters away and slightly stared at him, still in disbelief. There he was. David Tennant. But not on a fucking screen this time. But in real life! He stood right in front of you! His hair all messy and just wearing a black shirt, shredded blue jeans and red converse sneakers. Like the ones that he wears as the Doctor in Doctor Who. You felt the heat rising in you and you tried to calm yourself down. You tried to focus on what David was saying.
"Oh no. That's terrible! But I can't wait till tomorrow. Where should I sleep this night? In front of my room door?" He said a little angrily into the speaker of the phone.
"Mh. K. Yea. I understood. Aha. Mmh. Alright. Yea... yes. Well, thank you. Hmh. Alright good bye then." He brabbled annoyed into the phone and then pushed it back to the handle.
"Well... now I have a problem." He said and rubbed his face with his hands.
"What kind of a problem? May I could help?" Was the only thing you could manage to get out of your mouth.
"The key service isn't there anymore. So I have to wait till tomorrow. But I haven't a place to sleep now." He said frustrated.
"Well, you could stay at my room for the night." The words came out your mouth until you could stopped them. David looked surprised at you and then smiled.
"Well, that would be really nice of you. But you really don't have to. I mean. You only just got one bed and..." He began but trailed off when he saw himself on your laptop.
"Hey! That's me there! Wait. Are you watching Jessica Jones?" He asked now a little suspicious. You blushed immediately.
"Uhm. Y-Yes. Like this show pretty much and you also are rather good in it. Like it when you play villains. Don't know why. But I think you're pretty good at it." You brabbled conveniently and blushed very bad. His smile turned into a little dirty grin and he took a few steps closer.
"Well, that's pretty nice of you. Thanks." He said und looked a little down at you. Still smirking.
"Y-Your welcome..." you said feeling your heart beating like hell in your chest.
"Well. If you insist me to stay we could watch the show together." He now said.
"Y-Yes ofcourse. If you'd like to. I would like that." You say still struggling with the nearness of David in front of you.
He turned around and closed the door. Then he came back and you booth got settled up onto the bed. David on the right side and you on the left. Without looking at each other you took the laptop, put it onto your booth laps and clicked play.
It didn't last long until the scene came where David kissed Trish in the Episode and you just stared a little to interested on the screen. Taking every single piece of this short clip into your mind to save it for lonely days.
Fully in thought you didn't even notice David staring at you while you stared at his screen self. He grinned at your expression.
When you suddenly felt a hand under your chin you turned your head around to see straight into David's eyes.
"Its pretty interesting watching you staring at a kiss scene so desperately. It just looked like you maybe wanted to be Trish. Am I right about that?" He said in a deep sexy voice and you felt the shiver run down your spine. You could feel his breath on your face and your brain stopped to work instantly.
"Maby your right." You confessed not thinking about what you said. David grinned again, now much more dirty.
"Well, then you didn't mind me to kiss you don't you?" He asked and you just nodded. Then he closed the space between you two and kisses you. His lips where perfect and the slightly feeling of beard stumbles on you chin was even more hotter. The kiss turned into a proper snog and you felt how his tongue got into your mouth exploring it and how your heart just got crazy about it. This was really the most wonderful evening you'd ever had. And after this night you knew this wasn't going to be the last one.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Well, that escalated a little. Sorry about that. But I hope you still enjoyed it. If so pls let me know it :3

Allons-Y
-Anni🔥