Filler Chapter 1:After the Exams

(I Decided To Remove This Chapter From The Fiction's Main Storyline,you can still read it if you want)

*Timeskip to the time after the Final Exams*

*Recovery Girls Room*
*6:57 Pm*

Recovery Girl:Honestly All Might you went to hard in these kids,why didn't you hold back,Midoriya has one broken arm and a fractured spine and bakugou,you could destroy all his organs with that punch in the gut,and your in no better shape,you went beyond your limit again!I wonder if you can even do hero work for more than 20 minutes!?

All Might:Please keep it down Recovery Girl,you could wake them up!

Recovery Girl:Argh fine,your discharged you can go,these two will stay here for tonight.

All Might:Okay Recovery Girl see you tomorow

*7:46 PM*

Recovery Girl:HAHAHA,these guys can heal bones as good as I can!*She said looking at a magazine talking about bone fractures*

*Knock Knock*

Recovery Girl:Hmm?Come In!

*The door open slowly showing yaoyorozu in casual clothes*

Yaoyorozu:Sorry to interupt,I came to check up on Izuku Midoriya

Recovery Girl:Oh his girlfriend,about time someone came I can go to my house to sleep,don't get frisky tho you two!*She said leaving*

Yaoyorozu:"What was she talking abou-Oh,she really thought that huh...*

*1 minute later*

Midoriya:Momo?What are you-*He said as he felt something very warm and soft touching his lip,it was yaoyorozu's lips,she was kissing him,midoriya didn't stop her or became a shuttering mess,rather he responded back fighting for dominence,they continued for 15 minutes and then they broke for air*

Yaoyorozu:You can't imagine how worried I was when i saw all might attacking you!*She said punching him in the shoulder*

Midoriya:Aow!Im sorry okay?I won't do it again..

Yaoyorozu:Good because if I see you getting hit around like a ragdool and then standing up and using your full power to attack all might and braking an arm,I will make sure I will brake your other arm got it!?

Midoriya:"This girl will be the death me"

Yaoyorozu:Yes I will~

Midoriya:I muttered that out again didn't I?

Yaoyorozu:Correct

Midoriya:You didn't also came here to lecture me did you?

Yaoyorozu:Also correct

Midoriya:So what did you came for?

Yaoyorozu:Let's just say im free for the night

Midoriya:You don't mean what I think you mean do you?

Bakugou:That it im leaving,your in your own Deku!*Bakugou said as he went towards the door to leave*

Midoriya:He was here..

Yaoyorozu:The entire time*they both said blushing*

Midoriya:Anyway,you said something about being free

Yaoyorozu:Oh yea*She said as she got on top of him*

Midoriya:Wait you meant...

*LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED(Also im not good with lemons just so you know...*