Chapter 11:The Party and Sleepover

Quick Note:This chapter takes place 2 days after the sports festival,also guys thanks for the 28 Votes and 640+ Reads,when i started this book i didn't think it would be so good,anyways thanks again,Enjoy:

*Midoriya's House*

*Midoriya was resting after the sports festival while thinking*

*Flashback*

*Class A1 After the award ceremony*

Mr.Aizawa:Gongradulations to everyone for your progress on the festival,you will all get 1 week to rest,anyway you can go now.

*As the class was leaving,momo was preparing her stuff when someone patted her shoulder,she turned around and saw izuku*

Yaoyorozu:Oh Hey Izuku,Something wrong?

Midoriya:Hey m-momo i wanted to ask if you want to come with me on katsuki's party,he said he is going to invite most of the class,and i wondered if you wanted to come with me,if it is okay with you...

Yaoyorozu:You m-mean l-like a-a d-ate!?*She said in a low tone blushing*

Midoriya:W-W-What i mean as friends i mean i can possibly imagine you like me more then a friend Momo*He said blushing*

Yaoyorozu:O-Oh.Well yeah i would like to go with you on bakugo's party*She said blushing*

Midoriya:O-Okay,when should i come to pick you up?

Yaoyorozu:How about 6:30 PM?

Midoriya:Sounds great see you then Momo

*Flashback End*

Midoriya:Why did I like the idea of this being a date...

Inko:Hey Izuku,im going out with bakugou's parents,they said they were going to this hottel and they won 3 free resevertions from some contenst and they invited me so i will be out for the week,i left food in the fridge and if anything happens just call me ok izu?

Midoriya:Ok Mom..

*Timeskip to where midoriya came to pick yaoyorozu*

(That's how midoriya was dressed,same goes for bakugo,i don't own the image btw)

Midoriya:"Why am i so nervous we are friends right?Could i like her?What would she think of me,she would think i was some creep like mineta if i told her,right?"

Yaoyorozu:H-Hey,Izuku...