7

Andi sat down next to Jonah and Buffy sat down next to me. Jonah's phone was vibrating again.
"Who's that?" Andi said in a sing-song voice
"Marty." I said annoyed
"What?" Andi and Buffy said in unison
"And I just said ... a boy is cute and he said 'I agree'" Andi and Buffy now had their mouths wide open looking at Jonah who was blushing.
"Spill!" Andi demanded
"Fine! I like guys!" Jonah finally said. Andi and Buffy squealed.
"And I might like Marty." I joined in squealing this time.
"Wait so did you like me when we dated?" Andi asked hurt etched on her face
"Yeah I did." Jonah answered obviously not wanting to hurt her feelings
"So what are you." Buffy asked
"I'm bi." Jonah answered blushing because he said it out loud
"Buuuut," I dragged out the 'u' in a sing-song way "You're not just bi." He looked at me confused. "You're bi for Marty!" Jonah blushed even deeper.
"You guys will be perfect together!" I reassured him
"Who will be perfect together?" A familiar voice asked. It was Marty. Jonah went bright red and looked at his shoes.
"Buffy, Cyrus we need to do our project remember?" Andi said standing up with a quick look at Marty and Jonah. I quickly cottoned on.
"Oh yeah! Come on Buffy!"
"I'll come too." Jonah got up
"No Jonah you've already done it." Buffy pushed him back down.
"Bye!" We all said and left Jonah and Marty.

JONAH POV

Andi, Buffy and Cyrus left me with Marty.
"That was weird." He said sitting down next to me.
"So what's up J?" I spun around to look at him.
"I need to tell you something." Marty stopped and turned to look at me. I instantly regretted it.
"Yeah? What is it?" He said softly. I just melted inside as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"I like you, Marty. Like, LIKE like you. I've liked you ever since I met you." I did it. I told him how I feel.
"Really?" He asked. Oh no what if he doesn't like me?
"Yeah. It's all I wanted to say in case you ever like me."
"Jonah," he shuffled towards me and put my hand in his and looked into my eyes."I've always liked you." He likes me too!
He started to lean in but decided better off it and pulled away and looked forward. My heart then took the lead. I leaned towards him. I pulled his chin towards me with one finger. His face was now 4 inches away from mine
"What?" He half giggled. I couldn't stop myself. I closed the gap and our lips locked. I hadn't ever felt this good. It only lasted a few seconds but it was magical. When we finally parted I put my forehead on his.
"I love you Marty Frumpteparte."
"I love you too Jonah Beck."
We kissed once more. When we parted we looked around. Everyone was looking at us. Most people were smiling but lots of girls were annoyed that their chance with Jonah Beck was now down the drain. We quickly gave each other a look and got up to ran and find Andi, Buffy and Cyrus , hand in hand.

~Thanks for 200 reads ily guys. Remember to vote for this story if you are enjoying it. Xoxo Becky~