2

After I ate breakfast, I got in the car and my mum drove me to my new school.

When I got there I felt like an ant compared to everyone else. Suddenly, a girl with short black hair bounded up to me.
"Are you..." she looked down at the piece of paper she was holding "Cyrus Goodman?" I just nodded because I didn't know what was happening.
"Hi. I'm Andi Mack. Welcome to Jefferson middle school." She beamed as she stepped next to me so I could see the hallway better. The bell rung very loudly.
"Oh time for class! You'll be shadowing me which means you will be following my timetable until you get yours." Andi explained
"O-ok." Was all I could say.
I walked into a classroom full of talking students. All around the room were maths equations so presumed that this was the maths classroom.
"Cyrus Goodman isn't it?" The teacher asked. Again I just nodded.
"I'm Miss Simpson the head of the maths department and your teacher. Andi you can sit down." Andi nodded and sat on the second to last row, on a seat to the right of an empty seat. In front of her sat a brown girl with extremely curly hair, next to her was a light brown haired boy who appeared to be trying to flirt with the curly haired girl. On Andi's right side was a boy with dark brown hair and had dimples when he smiled. On the left side of the empty seat was a familiar tall, blonde boy. From where I was I could see his sky blue eyes. But then I remembered where I had seen him before and I blushed so much I felt my cheeks go hot.

TJ POV

"May I have your attention?" Miss Simpson shouted and everyone went quiet and looked at her and the new kid. I instantly recognized the brown haired, blushing boy. This time he had a shirt on.
"This is the new boy, Cyrus Goodman. I expect everyone to be nice to him." She said more sternly. Everyone obviously thought Cyrus was blushing because everyone was staring at him but as I saw him look at me then at the floor ,even more red, I thought back to this morning. Before I knew it, I thought back to when he was shirtless and I found myself blushing slightly. I smirked as I looked down at my desk. When i looked up I saw Cyrus walking towards the empty desk next to me. However, he didn't look at me as he sat down. I heard Andi introduce the kids around her to Cyrus.
"Cy! This..."she motioned the the curly haired girl in front of her "... is Buffy Driscoll. This..." she motioned to the light brown haired boy next to Buffy"...is Marty Frumpteparte. And this..." she motioned to the dark brown haired boy on her right "...is Jonah Beck. They are my friends"
"If you are quite done Ms Mack?" Then it was Andi's turn to blush.
About half way through the class, I took a piece of paper from my bag and ripped a corner off it. On it I wrote, in my big bold hand writing

~Did you just move into 25th on Bakers St~