Chap 7

Juyeon's pov
"of course , why would she believe me." i sighed looking at Jiwon smiling happily while she talked to Jinhyuk. Jiwon found a way to start a conversation with Jinhyuk and now she's unable to leave him. "guess i have another friend to comfort from a heartbreak now." i mumbled under my breath.

during lunch , me and Jiwon went to the cafeteria to have lunch together. we only have an hour lesson after this so we just ate lightly. "Jiwon , mind if i join?" Jinhyuk sat next to Jiwon who couldn't stop smiling upon seeing him. "sure.." she replied. Jinhyuk gave me a smile before sitting down. "great." i muttered. "Juyeon!" i turned around and saw Daehwi waving at me. "i'll go talk to my friend first." i told Jiwon who nodded , still having the smile plastered on her face.

"who's that?" Daehwi asked looking at Jinhyuk. "some guy Jiwon has a crush on." i sighed. "didn't you tell her about Woong and her being soulmates?" Daehwi widened his eyes. "i did! but who the hell will believe such things at first? it sounds stupid as it is already." i said. "well , she's definitely not gonna last if they become a couple. you did your part of telling her. it's her choice and fault if she gets hurt." Daehwi said and i gave him a weak smile. "still wanna join them for lunch or do you wanna have lunch with me?" Daehwi asked. "i think i won't wanna eat with them. joining you would be better." i said. "sure , let's go." Daehwi smiled.

time skip~

"bye Jiwon." i said leaving the elevator. when i entered the apartment , it was dark because the curtains weren't drawn. "you're home." Woojin said from the kitchen. "yeah , why aren't the curtains drawn?" i asked. "suits our mood. we're never happy anyway." Woojin said. "then you'll never be happy." i walked to the curtains and drew them open. to my surprise , when i turned around Woojin was right behind me. he pinned me against the huge window , face inches away from mine. i was holding my breath in. "the only way for me to be happy is for you to be mine." he whispered. i didn't know how to reply him. "the curtains have nothing to do with my happiness. you do , Juyeon. the curse under us can be broken if we get together." Woojin said. "i don't have to be with you for my curse to be broken Woojin. and you can't force love. i might be cursed to be single for life unless i find someone who can see red strings too , but i won't be with someone i have no feelings for just to break the curse." i said. Woojin lowered his arm and made way for me to get back to my room.

what was that..? Woojin likes me? nah , he definitely 'likes' me because he wants to break the curse.

Donghyun's pov
when i got out of my room , i saw that the living room was brighter than usual ; and also saw Juyeon entering her room. she must have drawn the curtains. Woojin was also in the living room , but his back looks sad. "Woojin , what are you doing there?" i asked making him turn around. "hyung , i told her." he said. "told her what?" i asked. "about me wanting to be with her , to break the curse. i'm stupid." Woojin sighed. "i'm sure that move wasn't stupid , you like her for real right? which is why you told her about wanting to be with her." i said. "i messed up." he sighed before walking back to his room.

i walked back to my room and saw Juyeon standing at the entrance to her room. she looked at me and i gave her a smile before walking back to my room. she must have heard us.

——————————————————————