Chap 6

Donghyun's pov
"let's go Juyeon." Daehwi smiled pulling his bag strap over his shoulders. "bye!" Juyeon bid goodbye to us and went to school with Daehwi. after she left , Youngmin laid on the couch with a deep sigh. "Daehwi already has an advantage with Juyeon. every morning he can go to school with her." Youngmin said. "cheer up hyung , i'm sure we'll have our own time with Juyeon in someway." i said.

"Donghyun hyung is optimistic and that is probably gonna be a good thing about him." Woojin said. "look , you can be optimistic too and make it a good thing for yourself as well." i smiled. "hyung , it's not that easy to be optimistic all the time." Woojin said. "i'm off!" Woong said heading out. "where are you going?" Youngmin asked.

"off to get somethings that might help me with winning Jiwon's heart." Woong winked at us. "you do remember there were knots right?" Woojin asked and he nodded. "which all the more means i should work harder." Woong said before leaving. "i envy Woong so much i would probably exchange anything to be him." Youngmin said. "of course you would because you're at an age where you should be having a date." Woojin said before running to his room to avoid Youngmin telling him off.

Juyeon's pov
"where is your class?" Daehwi asked. "block 5 level 3." i replied. Jiwon was already in class waiting for me. "oh! my class is at block 5 too! guess we'll be bumping into each other a lot." Daehwi smiled before we part ways. he was heading to level 6 and i left at level 3. when i entered the class , everyone looked at me blankly. it's my first time seeing them like how they're seeing me so i'm not surprised. i sat next to Jiwon who waved at me once i stepped into the class. the teacher wasn't here yet so the class was a little rowdy.

"i think i already found someone to crush on." Jiwon whispered making my eyes widened. "w-who?" i asked nervously. "that guy over there , he looks handsome." Jiwon said smiling to herself. that can't happen , she's Woong's destiny. "r-really? any idea what his name is?" i asked. "i heard people calling him Jinhyuk. doesn't that name sound manly already?" Jiwon was like day dreaming. "we're here to study miss , stop looking at your crush." i shaked my head. "hey come on support me! i'm gonna try to talk to him and get closer to him." Jiwon said. "you're not going to do that for real , tell me you're not going to that." i said. "i am , why won't i? i have a crush on him." Jiwon said.

"you might not believe me but there is no use for you to be with Jinhyuk. i can see red strings that binds soulmates together and you don't have one between you and Jinhyuk." i said. Jiwon burst out laughing attracting the attention of the others. "i'm not kidding Jiwon , who on earth would make up such a thing?" i asked trying to get her to be serious. "um , you?" she laughed again. "the 5 guys can see red strings too. and i'm really not joking about the red string thing." i said. "so what? are you like some angel?" she asked. "well , i'm a normal human being. just that i have the ability to see such things. and this ability gave me a curse to never have happiness unless i found someone who can see red strings too." i said. "the 5 guys?" she asked and i nodded. "but i'll have to find a way to fall in love with one. and your soulmate is Woong." i said. "but you said those who can see red strings are cursed to never have happiness. if Woong can see red strings , how can he be my soulmate? you're confusing me Juyeon." Jiwon said.

"his curse was lifted. anyways , you're destined to be with Woong. even if you dated Jinhyuk you're bound to be with Woong." i said. "well , at least i won't die single." she chuckled. "i guess you're happy that Woong is your soulmate?" i asked and she shrugged. "he's not bad looking i guess , but i'll need to get to know him better." she said. "but let me warn you though. although you and Woong have a red string binded between you two , you have to overcome obstacles to be together because there are knots along the strings which means what i just said." i said. "well , i'm sure i'll overcome it somehow."

———————————————————————