chapter 1:unforgivable

It was a normal day at the guild. Everyone was fighting, Erza knocking Natsu and gray out because they ruined her strawberry cake,elfman keeps on saying man alot, and so on it goes. But it all changed on the day of my 8th birthday at the guild.

lissanas pov:

I was looking at that slut Lucy walk towards my boyfriend Natsu.

I asked sis to see if I could get a brownie "of course! "she said happily. Wonce I got the brownie I injected a sairum that will make him hate Lucy because she's weak and he will only love me,mwaahahaaaa!

Natsus pov:

"Naaatttsssuuu!"lissana called."Oh hey lissana. ""Here this is for you" she said."Thanks lissana "I said. I ate it right away witihout thinking twice.My world then went black.

Lucy's pov:

As Natsu started walking to me he looked,angry."Hey Natsu "I said in a cheery voice. He gave no response.Wonce he got close to me he grabbed me by the neck."Natsu stop!I yelled."your weak and deserve to feel like trash, you know what you should quit the guild matter in fact."I was crying rivers of tears.

hope you enjoyed.  will try to make chapters bigger.time for the disclaimer Erza

erza:yes.

me:please do the disclaimer

eraz:okay,characters. and other things belong to Hiro Mashima

me:thank-you please leave like or comment bye!:)