III. Erin.

The Next Day I Looked Around For Paul. He Was Standing In His Usual Spot, With His Usual Friends. Mackenzie Wasn't Around So I Was Gonna Go Talk To Him. I Walked Over There, But Before I Got There Mackenzie Noticed What I Was Doing & Called His Name. He Turned Around & Walked Over To Her. I Casually Walked Into The Building Like That's What I Was Doing The Whole Time.

My First Class American History. Fortunately Paul's In That Class. One Of The Only Ones He Doesn't Have With Her. I Was Gonna To Talk To Him, But He Didn't Get In Class Till Right Before The Bell Rang. Mr. Anderson Started Talking About Some Dead Guy, That Did Some Weird Thing. Usually I Love That Class, But I Just Couldn't Keep My Mind On The Lesson. It Kept Wondering To Yesterday.

"Erin." Mr. A Called.

"Yes Mr. A.?" I Answered

"What Were The Last 10 Words I Just Said.?" He Asked

"Erin What Were The Last 10 Words I Just Said." I Replied.

"About The Lesson."

"Truthfully. I Have No Idea. I'm Not In The Lesson Today."

"Well I Won't Deal With That. If You Can't Listen To Me During My Class Then Leave. You Can Wait In The Principles Office."

I Got Out Of My Seat & Walked Out The Class, I Had To Pass Paul. I Couldn't Help But Stare. But When I Did He Was Already Staring. I Quickly Looked Away So Hopefully He Didn't Notice.

Before I Left The Room Paul Started Speaking. I Waited Outside The Room So I Could Hear His Silk-Like Voice. I Didn't Even Hear What He Was Saying I Just Kinda Listened To The Way His Voice Is. Then He Came Walking Out Of The Room With A Huge Grin On His Face. I Didn't Know Why.

"Hey Where You Going.?" I Asked.

"Principles Office." He Smiled.

"For What.?"

"I Didn't Want You To Walk Alone."

I Looked Down. I Didn't Want Him To See Me Blush.