I. Erin.

There He Was Standing There Like The Perfect Angel I Know He Is. Every Girl In Pace High Has A Crush On Him. That Would Include Me. Who Wouldn't Tho.? He's Smart, Funny, Hot, Has An Amazing Body. Everyone Likes Him. But With Me Its Much More Than A Crush. I've Been Basically In Love With Him Since Like The 5th Grade. Now We're In 10th Grade & I Haven't Even Talked To Him. Except For That One Time When I Ran Into Him At The Mall & He Said Hey. But Being My Stupid Self All I Said Was "I Have To Go." I Hate Myself Everyday Because Of That Experience... I Always Think Of What I Said Vs What I Should've Said.

Here He Comes."Keep Cool Erin. He Won't Even Notice You. Just Pretend You Don't Notice Him Walking Over Here." I Pretend I'm Reading My Favorite Book Number The Stars By: Lois Lowry. Which I've Read At Least A Million Times. My Heads Down My Eyes Watching His Every Move Without Him Noticing. Thank God. He Walks Over To Mackenzie The Most Popular Girl In School. Its No Surprise There Together. There The Couple Everyone Expects Them To Be. She's Pretty & Popular. He's Hot & Popular Plus The Star Quarterback Of The Football Team. Of Course Their Together. Of Course She's A Total Bitch. She Thinks She Rules The School & We're All Her Little Peasants. She Treats Us Like Her Slaves. Like Total Shit. Sometimes I Wish She Would Drop Off The Face Of The Planet. But Of Course It'll Never Happen. Just Like I'll Never Have A Chance With Paul...

Mackenzie & Paul Walk Over To The Crowd Of "Popular People." Their Basically Making Out In Front Of Everybody. Its No Surprise Tho. They Do It Almost Everyday. People Usually Go About They're Business. Some Of The New Kids Act Disgusted But Everyone Knows There Watching. Its A Little Weird But Most Kids Are Weird There First Like Week Of School Soo...

The End Of Lunch Bell Rings Everyone Files In In A Mostly Unorderly Fashion. I Stay In The Back Of The Crowd So I Don't Get Trampled. Being As Invisible As I Am Its Easy To Be Stepped On.