8, No Ones Here

"How long've we been walking?" Blaze asked, just curious. "About a few days, why?" Amelia said. "Shut up Amelia, you're not even walking!" Knuckles said, reffering to Blue holding her bridal style while he flew. Since he is a bat. "Hey, what's that?" Sonic asked. "Huh?" Tails asked, causing everyone to stop in their tracks. It'd been a city of water(no, not Soleanna). "Woah.. Thoose walls are high.." Amy muttered. "No problem!" Sonic, Shadow and Silver said. Silver had taken Blaze and levitated over with physchokinesis. Sonic held Amy tightly and ran up the wall, same for Shadow pretty much. Tails, Cream, Amelia, Blue, Espio, and Knuckles had just stood infront of the wall. "Idiots.." Blue muttered, pushing his right hand against the wall. A large metal gate was now in place. "Woah.." Tails and Cream said. Two blue orbs were on the sides of the gate. Amelia and Blue both walked upto one, then waved in a personal signature way. The gate had then started to lift, and they made their way in.

"What took ya so long?" Sonic asked in taunt. "How'd you even get in?.." Blaze asked, confused. "We had a gate there.." Amelia muttered. "Oh." Silver muttered. "Well, c'mon." Amelia motioned to follow, and they followed her to the path that lead to a wall of water.

"This place is getting more fear-friendly by the minute.." Sonic muttered, while they heard a scream. "What?" Everyone turned around to see Amy holding out a beautiful blue necklace looking like a tear drop. "Amelia!! Can you get me this??" She asked, happily crazy. "Uh.. Okay.." Amelia said, alongside Blaze who was being pushed by Cream to go shoping. "Always shopping.." Tails and Knuckles said, facepalming. "Walk through." Blue said, once the girls were out of hearing range. "Sure.." Sonic muttered and walked through, as Tails, Knuckles, Espio, Shadow, and Silver followed close behind.

"Mm.. No ones here.." Blue had muttered, looking around. "What're we even doing here?.." I asked, curious. "Don't ask, follow." Blue answered back, runnining on ahead, as we followed him. "Faker, can we really trust him?" Shadow asked. "An adventures never fun if it's too easy.." I said, but I gotta admit.. 'He is a bit strange when Amelia's gone.' "Stand right there, the scanners need to check you." Blue said, pointing to an open doorway he'd just passed. A bit of smoke started to stir up, but it wasn't a lot.

"All of you, c'mon!" Blue said. They all shrugged and walked through it. "Guys.. I'm.. Kinda dizzyyy..." Tails started to swirl around, then collapsed. "Wh- what was that?.." Knuckles muttered, collapsing. "A trap?.." Espio then collapsed. "Faker, keep your conciousness!" Shadow yelled a Sonic, who finally saw Blue wearing a mask to avoid inhaling the gas. Sonic had growled, but then him and Shadow had collapsed.