1, The Invite!

"Hey Shadow!" the pink hedgehog, Amy, along with her cat sister, Amelia, ran over to me. It was a bright day, but it was December so it was probably cold for them. Amy was wearing the pink fuzzy outfit she wore at the olympics, and Amelia was wearing her ussual white jeans and her closed white jacket, but it was kind of fuzzy too. "We're inviting you to our birthday party!" Amy said, holding out a red envelope. I accepted it, and nodded. "Since we don't feel like having our birthday as just us, we're both celebrating it in 3 days or so." Amelia clarified. "Okay.." I muttered, and the girls ran off. A party? When and where? I opened up the envelope and read to no one in particular.

"Birthday girls: Amy and Amelia. Date: December 23rd. Location: Space Coloney Ark. Hope you ca-.. The ark?.." I muttered. I was interupted by a huge flash of light, then everything was normal again. "Strange.." I muttered. I walked through the town, and got glanced at every once in a while. I didn't bother to look. But stopped when I saw a store with a sign reading, "All Amazing Plushies!" I shivered at the name, but sighed and headed in. I only needed one doll, right? Amelia didn't really like dolls right? Only Amy? Whatever. I was about to grab a random pink doll, until I heard a girl GUN soldier talking. There were no GUN girls before though! Only after Maria and Gerald died there was.. "I heard the two royal sisters are having a party on the ark? Should be fun!" the girl said. "Yeah! We should go!" the other GUN guy said. I started muttering, and the two GUN soldiers saw me. "Shouldn't HE be on the Ark?" the boy said. "Guess not?" the girl replied. "Hey, where are you suppost to be now?" the girl asked me. "I'm suppost to be here buying a gift for Amy." I said. "Amy? Amy NightRose?" she asked, and I nodded. "How are we sure you're not lying!" the boy interupted. "Because the two girls gave me an invitation." I said. "Lies! Get him!" the boy yelled, and the girl just stared at me. I heard clattering, and turned and saw a yellow fox girl dropping lots of rings onto the counter and grabbing a life-size Faker plushie, and grabbing me. "What?" I yelled. "Chaos.. CONTROL!" she exclaimed, and we were transported outside Amy and Amelia's house. She slowly let me down.

•Normal POV•

"Who the hell are you?" Shadow exclaimed. "Oh! Sorry!" the yellow girl fox wearing a magenta track jacket, a red scarf, and blue jeans laughed, and tapped what seemed to be a clip infront of her right ear, but it's shape was a half-flat cylinder. A blue scanning light went over her, and as the light passed it revealed.. "Amelia? The hell?!" Shadow asked. "Where? What? How??" Shadow was soo confused. Amelia laughed. "Tails taught me a few things or so in that HighSchool we all went to for a while!" Amelia said, still laughing. "Why are GUN after me? How do they know I belong on the Ark?" Shadow asked. "I don't know.. But I found this in my room." Amelia said, raising up a GUN badge. "What?! You're in GUN?!" Shadow asked. "Don't know! But everyone is so nice to me.." Amelia muttered. "We need t-" "Ameliaa! Help me out?" Amy had interupted Shadow, since she was carrying boxes of what seemed to be decorations. "Sorry Shadow." Amelia whispered. "Okay!" Amelia called to Amy, and ran over to her, linking arms together. "Chaos.. CONTROL!" Amelia yelled, one flash and they were gone. Probably to the Ark. "What's going on.." Shadow muttered to himself.