Vulnerable (Three years ago)

Start from the beginning

“Then don’t stop, don’t stop Lisa” she looks at me with pleading eyes.

“But, I didn’t bid to do this to you. I don’t want to take that away from you”

She bites her lower lip and look at me straight in the eye.

“I want you to take it Lisa. I want you to be the one to take that away.”

She touches my cheek, “Please be my first”

My heart wanted to celebrate but a part of it shattered into pieces.

My brows furrowed at the thought of Jennie in the arms of another man.

Jennie will leave me after 24 hours.

I don’t want that to happen.

I wanted to keep her for myself.

FuckEric Nam and his private auction.

Jennie probably realized that my mind was drifting away.

“Don’t overthink please” Jennie whispers while she carefully caresses my cheek.

“Please Lisa. I want you. The moment I laid eyes on you, I wanted you.” she confesses and my heart galloped.

I cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead.

“Then let me make love to you.” she smiles and nods her head.

I carried her bridal style to my bedroom and gently laid her down the bed. Once settled, I hovered on top of Jennie and started kissing her.

The kiss wasn’t demanding, it was passionate this time. I held her like a fragile glass, careful not to break her.

My kisses went down to her neck and collarbone. I feel her tugging the hem of my jacket so I allowed her to remove it leaving me on my sports bra and sweatpants.

Jennie started undressing herself and my mouth went ajar.

She was wearing that same white lingerie from the auction and my eyes rejoiced at how sexy Jennie Kim is.

“Fuck, you’re so sexy” I groan.

“Come here” she pulled me back and kissed me again.

But this time, it was desperate.

Our kisses were demanding.

My kisses went down to the valley of her breast and tugged at the exposed skin.

She moans and twirls her fingers on my hair driving me on the edge of a euphoric feeling.

My hands went behind her back and unclasped her bra.

Her nipples were erect and I knew what it needed. So without any warning, I take one of her breasts and licked her nipple.

She cries out of pleasure as I gently suck while massaging the other one. I simultaneously kissed each of her breasts with equal attention until her back arches from the bed.

“Fuck, Lisa” she curses and I almost came right there and then.

Jennie is just so fucking hot.

My kisses went down to her toned stomach and my hands found their way at the hem of her white laced underwear. She bites her lips and nods at me before I pulled the remaining cloth off.