Surprising she forgot she was almost raped.

[Lindsay's point of view...]

Shit, shit, shit!!!! Oh my fucking goddddddd, MOTHER IM SCARED!!!! "Nate, I'm scared..."

"It's fine baby, everything is under control."

"Yeah, that's what people say in movies before a gun is shot threw the back window."

"Well baby, this isn't a movie, it's real life Hun."

Ima count to five and see what happens.

1... Nothing

2... Nothing

3... Still nothing

4... Still nothing

5... Still nothing

"Poo, I wish this was like movies."

"No you don't babe, trust me."

[Kylie's point of view...]

I just sat there startled, not knowing what to do anymore.

Keegan wrapped his arms around me then whispered, "Are you okay baby girl."

I nodded my head up and down.

"Are you sure, you seem startled."

I nodded my head up and down again.

"Come on baby, talk."

I just nodded again. Keegan hugged my tighter and kissed my head.

"Hey Keegan, is Kylie okay?" I heard Nate say.

"Well, she can hear me and respond in nods, but she's not talking anymore."

"Let her rest, maybe that will help."

Keegan lifted my head up, "Do you wanna rest?"

I shook my head left and right.

He sighs, "Alright." He saids then hugs me tight. I burry my head into his chest then start crying. "Baby what's wrong?"

I shake my head, "Nothing I'm just so scared." I said barely enough for Keegan to hear.

He just nods his head and hugs me tight while I cry.

________________

As soon as we got home I ran to my room and Keegan followed with my bags. Soon later Jimmy, Drake, Nate and Lindsay came into my room and set up airbag beds.

Then everybody went to sleep, but me. I laid there staring up into the dark. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom and turned on the light. I closed the door then just went into the tub and sat down. I didn't want to be I the dark, it's- "Shit..." I got out then ran to the toilet and then threw up what seemed like my whole stomach. I felt someone hold up my hair while I threw up. I look back and saw Jimmy. I looked at him with a confusing look? Since when did he help me with anything?

"Thought I should just check if you were okay."

"Oh, thanks." I unleashed another mouthful of barf."

"I knew you were probably throw up, you got drugged."

I flushed the toilet then stood up, "And raped, and chocked with dicks."

He looked at me shocked, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah..." I said then walked passed him then out the door.

I walked to my soft and warm double bed and got under the warm covers.

I reached over for Keegan, but before I could, he wrapped an arm around me then pulled me closer.