An awkward pause ensued, and Chim coughed saying "yeahhh". He could feel the tension in their conversation, but had no idea how to relieve it. Luckily for him, Chaeng spoke up again.

"soo...this is the first time we're hearing each other's voices," she told him, chuckling a bit. "it feels so surreal."

"I know what you mean! it's like a part of me didn't feel like you were a real person before, weird I know, but now it's like sinking in that you are a real person, with real feelings and a real brain somewhere out there." Jimin said strangely amazed and amused at the same time.

"Oh my god, same! I like short-circuited the minute you picked up, I did not expect that!" Chaeyoung felt a heavy weight lift off her shoulders hearing he had similar thoughts to her.

"didn't expect what exactly?"

"didn't expect your voice to sound so..."

"so what?" he egged on wanting to hear what she was going to say.

"daddy?"

Whatever he was expecting, it wasn't that!  He choked on his tongue and felt his face slowly heat up like a pressure cooker out of embarrassment. "Chaeng!"

"Chim!"

"you can't just say things like that" he reprimanded her, his words coated with laughter.

"well I just did hoe, who gon' check me?" she snapped back.

"me, the baddest bitch up in this joint, Park Chim-"

"-aka my daddy" Chaeng cut him off, saying that damned word again, making his cheeks burn.

"im calling the fucking cops!"

She laughed mockingly, "try again boo, the cops can't arrest me, i stan loona."

"damn it! you pulled the loona card, how am I supposed to respond now?"

"im tricky like that"

"okay, silly rabbit."

literally wtf? Confused beyond belief, she asked "...what?"

"you know," Chim said defensively, "like 'silly rabbit! tricks are for kids!'"

Chaeng felt the familiar tug at her heart that always happens when Chim does something cute and squealed into the receiver, "WAS THAT AEGYO? YOU ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOD!"

Jimin yelped as her loud vocal chords ripped his eardrums. Istg this girl...

"so am I cute or daddy? goddamn chaeng, pick a narrative" he joked.

Chaeng audibly tsked. "YOU are cute; YOUR VOICE is daddy. see the difference? like how my voice is cute, but I on the other hand, am ZADDY AF"

"everyday we stray further from god" Chim stated monotonously.

She pursed her lips, "you know its true."

"you know, now that I think about it, you're voice sounds familiar? crazy I know, cause we've never met but like, you sound like someone...but who?" Jimin paused racking his brain for who's voice matched Chaeng's. Was it someone he knew? Or was it someone famous maybe? 

Chaeyoung was freaking the fuck out. Oh heeeellll naw, dis bitch is not about to recognize her voice. Not on her watch. So she played it off as casually as she could, "not who baby, what. i sound like an angel."